~Stalker Imp~

I was hanging out with Fizz and he talked shit about Mammon which I joined him later on, he was my best friend and a really funny jester.  "Hey Fizz, have you ever gotten a crazy fan that was really obsessed with you? " I didn't know why I asked him that but my curiosity got to me.

"Well actually I did have this one fan when I was a teen, he only wanted sex, fame, and my talent. OH! And he wanted me to be his little slave/pet.   Met him again a couple months later and Blitz killed the asshole, so yea I get my psycho fans once in a while" Fizz was a very interesting guy and I never knew that he had to go through this.

After work I was walking back home since Ozzie was at home working at his other job so I was alone for a while, everything felt so quiet. Some little noises were heard like cars, death screams far away, the other type of shit you hear in Hell.      I had the feeling I was being followed so I turned around and no one..I kept on walking but I was being quick about it, by the time I was close to home. I felt something hit the back of my head having everything go black...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everything was dark..
.
.
.
.
.
I heard someone talking but it was all muffled
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I wake up with a big gasp and I look around the room having it look like a basement or some hide out-   looking down I see that I'm tied to a chair with some rope and my ankles are cuffed to each other.

"Well well well, look who finally woke up from their slumber~" a deep voice was heard from the shadows and I could barely see anything, everything was a little blurry so I could barley see anything from the room..
"Who are you..!? Why did you kidnap me!!! " I wanted to ask so many questions but I felt like if I did he was gonna tell me to shut up-    "Oh I think you know who I am already sweet heart~ I've known you for all my life..and I finally found you.." The man spoke and I was so confused for what he meant by 'I've known you for all my life' did he know me before I died?  Was it an old friend, enemy?  Everything was confusing to me by every second.

"I have no idea for what you mean by that you fucking creep-"  I was upset and grossed out by his tone he was doing.   "That's not a nice way to talk to your own father..Y/N L/N"

~HAHA PLOT TWIST MOTHER FUCKER, chapter isn't over yet. There will probably be 2 or 3 parts for this but I'mma go with 2.   The credits for this idea goes to LindsayVandeveer!!  🎉🎉🎉  Have a great day or a good night, next chapter will be tomorrow or the day before that! Bye bye my silly goobers~