~In The Bedroom Pt.1~ SMUT!!

I had finished my job and was ready to close up for next week until I felt Ozzie tower over me with a little smirk on his face, "Ready to go home doll~? " He said while having his hand out waiting for me to take it.

"Yea yea I'm ready to go ya big rooster daddy" I laugh a little and I could tell he liked that name and scooped me up from the ground, "Come on let's get home...mommy~" Ozzie said knowing that nickname would make me blush like crazy. The first time he called me that I looked so red that I got more red than the lights on stage! I got used to the name but it always gets me flustered all the time

~At The House~
We walked inside and Ozzie brought us upstairs immediately without even doing anything at all, he opened the bedroom door and threw me on the bed carefully while locking the door behind him and changing the lights in the room red. I looked around and it was super cool and...sexy? I didn't know how to feel, when I looked around more I saw Asmodeus in his boxers already while crawling over to me slowly, "God I've been waiting for this moment ever since the first week we got together~" I got turned on by Ozzie tone and actions, my back hits the bed and I get cornered by him.

"Don't be nervous babe, I'll take care of you tonight~" he whispered in my ear before he started biting my neck gently, I let out a soft moan and quickly cover my mouth. "Sorry! It came out of my mouth hehe" I was nervous but also wet underneath my dress

"Oh don't be nervous darlin~ I want you to keep moaning words to me and I wanna hear you moan my name~" he told me in a sexy voice while he took off my panties and threw them across the room, I got turned on more and wrapped my arms around him making Ozzie pull closer to me. He smirked at this and too his boxers off showing his throbbing hard cock, "Like what you see? Might fit inside you perfectly~" He bited his lip while he took off my dress revealing my nude body.

I covered my body trying to cover it up but Ozzie grabbed my wrist gently then pulled them away from my body, "Don't feel ashamed of your body my dear, I love it~" he started to kiss my chest softly and was about to put his cock inside me until I stopped him. "You really think I'm gonna let you fuck me without a condom~? " I held one in my hand then opened it with my mouth. "Ohhh right heh sorry doll~"

He took the condom from my hand then put it on his cock and groaned a little, "Now I'm ready to fuck you in your little hole~" he smirk at me and put his huge cock inside me, I moaned in pleasure as he put it in and it felt like fire burning me up but in a good way.

I threw my head back and whimpered loudly as I held onto the sheets trying to stay in place, my body feels warm as fuck and I can't hold in my moans.

"You're soo tight~" he pushes further in me and fucks me deeper and harder. "I want you to fuck me so hard until I can't even walk~

~I FINISHED THE FUCKING CHAPTER!!! I think this took me 5, 4, 3 days maybe?? Don't remember but it took a while for me to write this story cause my Thanksgiving break is over 🥲 Anywho enjoy this chapter and there will be pt. 2 of sex with Ozzieee~