~In the Bedroom Pt. 2~ SMUT!!!

~Next chapter of you and Ozzie doing...something 😏 Anywho!! Enjoy this chapter :D~

"I want you to fuck me so hard until I can't even walk~ I said to Ozzie as he thrusts even deeper into me filling me with pleasure, I mean yes his cock was huge and think but holy shit it felt so good!!   Ozzie goes back and forth and groans in each thrust.

"Fffuck you fill so good inside my cock~ " Oz said while his eyes were filled with lust and pleasure wanting to fill me up with his creamy hot cum.   I threw my head back and moaning loudly from his long thick cock inside me

Every thrust felt electrical and had me sent shivers down my spine but in a good way, he went really rough and he got faster and faster, "Y-Y/N I'm gonna cum inside you~" he bit his lip and went faster feeling ever single touch of my body until he reaches my G spot making me moan his name loud.

"O-Ozzie~!!" I cover my mouth and let out tiny whimpers, Ozzie smirks in my actions and words. He takes my hands having them pinned behind my head and goes faster and harder.  "That's your gold spot huh, might as well hit it more then~" he says as he hits my g spots more than once having me twitch a lot.      "I-I'm gonna bust daddy~" I say in a whimpering voice as Oz whispers in my hear to cum inside him already with a smirk.

I nod my head quickly and feel very hot and sweaty, I start to feel close to my climax and hold Asmodeus tight while I cum on his cock.    He realises himself and cums inside me, we both run out of breath and I lay on top of him breathless. 

"You were amazing Y/N" said Ozzie as he kissed my forehead and got under the covers that way I wasn't cold.  "I could say the same for you Oz hehe" I chuckled and fell asleep on Ozzie's chest having my face in his furr.

~CHAPTER IS DONEEEE, sorry for not posting lately. Been trying to have time to finish this and I finally diddd, I don't know what the next story should be about so I'm giving the choice to you guys!! What kind of story should I write next?  Have a great day or night my lil sillies <333~