"Come here princess," He held out his arms and laid across him. He was so comfy, and he smelt amazing.

Like cologne and soap. But like good soap. He just smelt nice. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep with his arms wrapped around me.

...

"Bella? Can you wake up baby?" I heard Alex shaking me awake. I groaned and rolled over. I felt a kiss being pressed to my temple.

"Fiiiine," I rolled back over and my hands hit Alex's chest. I was too tired to comprehend what I was doing, so I wrapped my leg around his hip.

"Oh, princess, I would love to let you do that but your brother's trying to get into the room," I gasped and sat up quickly. Big mistake.

"Ow," I clutched my spinning head. He laughed and scooted up too. Emmy walked into the room carrying food.

"I thought you guys were sleeping together or something," He joked.

We technically were.

Shut up.

"Please. You'd be more likely to than me," Alex gaped at me and I started cackling. Emmy hit me with a pillow.

"What time is it?" I yawned. Alex checked his phone.

"Um, 11:30," I nodded.

"I'm going to bed," I announced. Alex got up with me and Emmy said good night. I was so tired I had to get Alex to carry me to my bed.

I got a piggy back ride from him. He swung me around to the front and dropped me onto my bed. I tried hard not to the think about the fact that tomorrow was our last day then he was gone for three weeks.

"Good night Alex," He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Good night sweetheart."

"Bella!" Someone pounded down my door

"Bella!" Someone pounded down my door. I grumbled many curse words in a few languages and rolled into my stomach.

"Go away!" My yell came out muffled. Whoever it was came bursting through my door.

"Bella Gabriella Gonzales," Val scolded. I shot up, my eyes barley open.

"Jesus Val what time is it?" She pointed to my clock.

"12:30pm! We had plans at 11!" I groaned and walks soo we to my bathroom.

"Sorry Val. And double sorry, I'm going to have to cancel our plans, Alex is leaving on a three week trip tomorrow and I want to spend his last day with him."

"Ugh! You couldn't have gotten up earlier to tell me?!" I opened the door and went to my closet.

"What can I say Val? You know I don't wake up early!" She rolled her eyes. I held out an outfit for inspection and dropped it. Val followed me through my walk in cupboard.