THREE

Haha old design of the Korea twins since 2022

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

South Korea

-Full name: Republic of Korea

-Human name: Han Taehyung

-Gender: Male

-Family:

North Korea (twin sister)
Korean Empire (father)
Han Nabi (mother)
Korean Provisional Government (uncle)
Joseon Dynasty (paternal granfather)
Goryeo (paternal great-grandmother)
Silla (paternal great-great-grandmother)
Goguryeo (paternal great-great-uncle)
Baekje (paternal great-great-uncle)
Gojoseon (paternal great-great-great-grandmother)
Japanese Empire ("adoptive" mother)

-Information:

1) Younger twin of N.K

2) S.K doesn't really eat spicy food often.

3) He makes K-pop songs and choreographies for special events.

4) He is a happy-go-lucky guy on the outside but depressed, stressed, overwork and suicidal in the inside while skillfully concealed his true feelings.

5) His magic is yan but his energy is yin which is why S.K often goes to his sister N.K to neutralise his yin energy if he had too much.

6) He also despises his "adoptive" mother JE not only because she killed his family but also put him in prison to get tortured, whipping and beaten up to do forced labour.

7) His fighting style are also graceful like his sister but the difference is that N.K's fighting style, although graceful, it was aggressive while S.K's fighting style is more swift than aggressive.

8) If you make him mad, say goodnight.

9) His signature weapon is a sword, and the dual swords that can magically turn into a double bladed spear if he reached a certain level.

10) During Japanese occupation, he was also cursed but not as severed as his sister's situation but luckily, the curse was lifted.

11) He has a neutral-hate relationship with JE's son Japan due to obvious reasons. He kinda spends more time with China but not too much (duh, imagine neighbouring two giants on either side of your ancestral homeland and keep getting bullied by them/hj).

12) He hopes that the cursed on his sister's right eye will one day gets lifted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's done and also Happy New Year😊