✯ 41 ✯ The Iida Brothers

Start from the beginning

"I didn't do much, Mrs. Iida. I'm just glad everyone's alright," I replied.

I looked around, but didn't see Iida anywhere.

"He went to get some air. Seeing his brother like this...it's upset him. Would you mind staying here while I go find him?" Mrs. Iida asked.

"Of course not," I smiled.

I sat in the room for a couple minutes when Ingenium began waking up. His eyes opened and he looked around.

"Where is-?" Iida began.

"Your mother went to find your brother. Would you like some water?" I asked.

I reached out for the glass of water in the room as he nodded. I helped him sit up a bit, and realized he had listened to my advice. He was in far better shape than in the original story. I pulled his ventilator mask off and gently poured some water into his mouth for him.

"Thank you," he said, his voice much clearer.

"No problem," I smiled.

"Who are you?" Ingenium asked.

"I'm Doctor (L/N)'s daughter and your brother's classmate, (Y/N)," I said.

"Ah, I guess I have you to thank for me being here," Ingenium smiled.

I felt a chill go through me at his statement.

"How so?" I asked.

"If you hadn't asked your mom to come to Hosu she wouldn't have been here to treat me," Ingenium said.

"Oh I didn't do anything," I replied.

"That's not true," Ingeneium replied.

"(L/N)?" a voice called.

I turned my head to see Iida standing at the door.

"Hey Iida," I smiled.

He walked over and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you," he muttered.

I hugged Iida back.

"Just know I'm here to talk. Izuku and Ochaco send their best," I said.

Iida let go and I smiled at him.

"Ah this is the friend you always talk about, huh Tenya?" Ingenium chuckled.

Tenya's face reddened a bit as he turned to glare at his brother.

"Tensei!" Iida cried.

Ingenium chuckled and I couldn't help but laugh a bit too.

"(L/N), don't laugh!" Iida cried.

"So he talks about me? Tell me more," I smiled, sitting down next to Ingenium's bed.

"Oh he rants all the time. His talented classmate who voted for him to be class president," Ingenium chuckled.

"Really? Aww, I'm flattered," I cooed.

Iida covered his face out of embarrassment.

"I believe he stated how you're his favorite classmate," Ingenium hummed, thinking back.

"Tensei, stop!" Iida cried.

Tensei continued to laugh until he began coughing. I quickly made my way over and put his mask back over his mouth and nose. He began taking deep breaths, but continued coughing between breaths. I placed my hand on his chest and began using my healing quirk without thinking.

"Iida, go get my mom. I'll keep him stable until she's here," I said.

Iida was out the door before I could finish my sentence. I soothed Ingenium's pain and gave encouragement. My mom hurried into the room soon after and kicked Iida and I out to focus on Ingenium.