Prologue Part 2

3rd Person POV:

"AHHHHHHH!"

A loud scream came from the castle, the horrified maid, known as Abigail,  ran out of the castle. She hid the child under a blanket too make sure no one could see her, and ran off.

Once she was out of town she reached the dessert, where she planned to dispose of the child. She looked back at the castle, then at the child. It was crying from being token away from it's mother and being carried through a town in a blanket. Abigail took out a knife. The child opened it's eyes and looked at the maid, it calmed down and smiled.

Abigail smiled back, but that smile quickly faded, and she started to cry

"I-I... I can't do it" She collapsed to the ground still holding the child

"I can't kill you..." Abigail cried even more "What am I gonna do?!" 

A few minutes passed, Abigail on the ground holding the child, wondering what she could do. She couldn't keep the child, she didn't have the slightest clue on how to be a mother...mother. Her eyes widened.

"My... My friend. " She stood up  "I have a friend in Heart Kingdom... who gave birth to a baby boy not so long ago" Abigail looked at the child again "Perhaps, she could look after you"

The baby giggled, and Abigail smiled

"Let's get going, we have a long journey ahead of us"

Days passed, but finally Abigail and Corona reached one of the small villages of Heart Kingdom where Abigail's friend, Anna, lived with her family

Knock Knock Knock

"Who is it?"

"Anna? It's Abigail, remember me?"

The door opened

"Abigail!" Anna hugged her "It's been so long..." she noticed the child "Is the child yours?"

"About that..."

"Well, come in! You can tell me everything inside."

Abigail came in and talked with Anna, she explained everything that happened

Anna's eyes widened in shock at the story that Abigail just told her

"And that's why... I wanted to ask you to please take her in as your own child" Abigail looked at the baby and back at her friend "I know you already have a child of your own, so i would understand if you say no... but please, I really can't take her with me! If i would I could but-"

"Abigail..." Anna smiled and placed her hand on Abigail's "Of corse i'll take her in" she took the baby and looked her, then back at her friend "After everything you've done for me, why wouldn't i help you with this"

Abigail smiled "Thank you"

"What's her name?"

"Cora..."

"Cora huh? Well you can Cora need to rest, you've had a long journey to get here"