• 7 "just a silly prank!"

Hey, I know this chapter came out late, I've lost the little motivation I had to write this story, and I really want to start another so I might just focus on that one, SORRY!!!
⚠️ A⃨ B⃨I⃨T⃨ A⃨N⃨G⃨S⃨T⃨Y⃨!⃨!⃨!⃨!⃨!⃨!⃨!⃨ ⚠️
—————-
Falling into the plush feeling of the millions of expensive blankets, you rethink everything you just did. Omfg, I want to cry. Rolling over into the sweet arms of sleep seemed very appealing at the moment. Veneer's cute whimpers run through your head like bells on a sleigh.

As time rolls through you slowly grasp more and more of what just happened. I just had sex with my boss, NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT HE WAS DRUNK. Trying to think logically was out of the question, then it hit you, it was a horrible idea, but it was the only way for you to live with yourself. So glad I learned how to gaslight at a young age. You realized that if he was drunk he wouldn't remember everything that happened and even if he did, it would be easy to convince him otherwise.

Hoping that he was still out cold, you waddle to the break room. Out cold he was, he was dead asleep on his chair, his robe completely open, letting you see everything that you didn't want to.  Grimacing, you brace yourself for that fact that he may be heavy. In all honesty, bracing yourself was pretty stupid. He was about as light as an underdeveloped 5 y/o. He was very light, considering he was a twink. You carry him to his room, thanking everything that the door was cracked open.

You bust the door to his room open with your hip and set him on his bed. You hurry out of his room and fall onto your bed, thankful that he had not woken up during your escape. A rush of exhaustion flooded every part of your body. You turn on your side and quickly fall unconscious into your expensive blankets and pillows.

You must've been out for a bit because you awoke to a very unpleasant alarm clock, Velvet. "(__), I'M BACK! HELP ME TRY ON THESE DRESSES!!!!" She shouted through the entire building. You completely forgot that Velvet existed for a hot minute. "Yeah, just gimme a minute!" If Velvet knew you were sleeping instead of being of use somewhere, you might just get fired, but disregarding your thoughts, you go to Velvet's aid.

"That looks beautiful on you, ma'am." You say leaning on your knees. This was dress number 14, she had several dresses, each a different length, color, and style. Some of the dresses were elegant, and some were so short, your pretty sure she cut them in the limo. You know that they have a massive closet, but the amount of things Velvet buys can outshine any size closet. Thats why she has two.

Rubbing your shoulders, you walk out of Velvets room thankful to be alive. As soon as you reach the kitchen to get Velvet and Veneer some food you hear your name shouted in a pouty voice. "Be there in a second!!" You yell back, speed-walking to Veneers room. "Can you help me with my shirt? I don't wanna get up." Sighing, you know that today is gonna be long. Not as long as Veneer's c- "Which shirt do you want?" You reply, faking optimism. "Yours." Well I'll be damned. "I'm sorry, what?" Thinking you misheard him, you ask him to repeat himself. "I want your shirt, it looks comfy," he pouts.

Being in your bosses room without a shirt on be very harsh on your self respect. "(___), I don't feel so good." He pushes his head back into his pillow. He sounded a bit like he was faking being upset. "What do you mean, 'you don't feel good,'?" You approach the side of his bed. "Idk." He whines. You go to observing his room as a last resort to cure your current boredom. You notice a palm-sized, spray bottle. You pick it up in curiosity, and realize the horrid mistakes you've made.

𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙰 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂,
𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷 𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚂𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝚂 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙲𝙾𝙷𝙾𝙻!
𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙺 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙳𝚁𝚄𝙽𝙺!

Well, shit.

"Oh, you found that? secrets out now," he replies, in a calm way that almost made this predicament seem fine. "You weren't fucking drunk?" You felt like you were in a cartoon and smoke was about to billow out of your ears and nose. "Okay, listen, I never meant for it to go that far! I just wanted to pull a silly prank," he pouted like he was the victim.

"You know I would never let you do that, right?" You lower your eyelids to show the seriousness of this conversation. "What?" He seemed puzzled. "The only reason I let you touch me is because I was scared of what you would do to me while you were drunk!" The flesh near your mouth tightens and your throat starts to hurt. A stinging sensation introduces itself to the back of your eyes. You throw the tiny bottle at him and scurry out of the room as fast as you can without running.

"Wait, I'm sorry!-" you slam the door to his room and scamper to your own room. You slam your own door and fall into the fluffy bed you call yours. You cry into your pillow till you can no longer feel the stinging in your eyes fade, the back of your throat is skinned, (not literally) and you can't feel your face.

You wake up to Velvet slowly rubbing your hand. "Velvet? Why are you here?" The obvious whimpering and scratches of your voice let you know you were only out for a few minutes. "I saw you run down here in a hurry and thought I should check up on you, Veneer said he messed up but won't tell me what he did," she explained in a tiny voice. Velvet was the last person you would expect comfort from, but right now, you felt like you had someone.
——————
Hey, I'm so soo sorry about the wait on this and hiw short it is, but I have a question, do ya'll want me to make this into a Velvet and Veneer type thing? Cuz, I've been obsessed with Velvet lately.

All in favor of adding Velvet as a love interest, put Velvet in the comments.