I was sitting at distance in mess whereas my loyal friend well I thought he was until his attention went to doctor jihyo and the other junior who I treat as my friend rather show interest in the other female yn!

Beep sound from walkie talkie made me alert and I immediately held it near my face,

Caption jeon are you there?

Yes!

There seems to be invasion at the south-west unit sector 11 .

My ears perked up on hearing the information and I immediately stood up.

Jungkook : EVERYONE!!

I said it out loud which pretty much made those ladies flinch but I do not care about it. Right now what matters is to get the collar of those bastards who got some balls to enter in our country.

Jungkook : FOLLOW ME!!

Everyone : YES CAPTAIN!

And with that we all gathered at tent which we just build after quickly lapping over the sector 11 which is approximately ten kilometre from our battalion. I had placed a map on the table and my team members encircled the table, all focused.

Jungkook : So as you can see it's dark right now and it was the perfect chance for them to get inside so we should go like rats who would not get noticed in the dark.

Mingyu : I have a suggestion!

I nod to him,

Mingyu : How about we separate and let half team near the border and other half in the field cause I'm very much sure they would hiding in the bushes.

He wasn't wrong ...

Jungkook : Okay let's do this me, mingyu and Sunghoon would be going in the field and you other three stay at the border and other remaining members I request you to scatter around every possible loophole that could make them escape.

They all stood in attention and after bowing me walked out of the tent whilst me and along with mingyu and Sunghoon wore cap which a torch attached to it to see in darkness.

We were carefully walking with our gun already pulled in trigger just a press and boom the person is dead. I did hear some shuffling sound nearby and guess what there I stood with my gun pointing towards a man who had his hand up in surrender the moment who looked back.

I looked around saw how they were all enjoying their dinner but it could be better if they did it their home, North Korea.

Jungkook : Su---

Before I could say anything the man who I guess pretended to surrender lashed over my stomach by pressing it with his pocket knife. I held his wrist and twist it around earning a painful groan from him but what about the wound you just caused on stomach.

By the time my two members of the unit too attacked the other three trespassers.

I kicked the man and he stumbled and before he could contain composure I punched him right into jaw and he passed out.