SEVEN~

MONDAY

You were walking inside the university with headphones on. It was your first day in the university as you had to transfer in the middle semester because of your father's promotion.

You have no friends here and don't even want to interact with anyone because of your past.

You were just walking while focusing on the book you were reading.

Suddenly a basketball hit your head and you hissed in pain while rubbing your head.

A boy in jersey ran to you with worried face, as you were rubbing your head while looking down so he didn't really saw your face and also your focus was not at his side.

??: Hey are you okay?

You heard a voice which was hot but at the same time soft like honey. You faced the boy and their the boy's heart skipped the beat when he saw your black brownish eyes , your skin tone was tanned making your skin glow in the broad daylight.

The boy just got lost in you meanwhile you frowned seeing him froze at his place.

You turned and walked away without glancing away, Mingyu his best friend and teammate sprint towards him as he saw his friend lost somewhere.

Mingyu : Yah !! Jeon jungkook.

Jungkook got startle and looked around when he didn't found you.
Jungkook : Where's she? Mingyu : She walked away when you just stood in front of her like a statue. Seriously where did you get lost?

Jungkook: In her!!

His friend frowns,

Mingyu : What rubbish are you talking ?

Jungkook: Mingyu don't you hear it?

Mingyu : Hear what?

He says while roaming his gaze around the place,

Jungkook: My heart beat.

Mingyu rolled his eyes before smacking head of his friend. Jungkook hissed while rubbing back if his head. Glaring at his friend he asks,

Jungkook: Why did you hit me?

Mingyu: I thought your brain must be got misplaced a little while running here, what the hell happened to you?

He asks in annoyance, well he's frustrated because if losing the match and now he's best friend is not helping at all.

Jungkook: Look I need to find out who that girl is?

Mingyu : What girl? Didn't you apologized to her ?

Jungkook: Not for Apologizing!!

Mingyu : Then?

Jungkook: To make her mine.

Mingyu slapped his mouth in horror, he can't believe what he just heard,

Mingyu : Today is a crazy day.

Jungkook: Definitely, I finally felt how love at first sight feels like.

Mingyu: You've never been in love so how can you be sure you're in love with a girl who you just saw for few minutes?

Jungkook kept his hand on his friend's shoulder and smiles,

Jungkook: That's the thing mingyu, I've never felt spark inside me before but today just looking into her eyes I felt the whole short circuit.

Mingyu: Short circuits are not good, they're dangerous.

Jungkook: And jeon jungkook loves to play with danger .

Mingyu shool his head in disbelief,

Mingyu : You're crazy.