I saluted my dad well for me he's above all the ranks in the military. Both of us sat in the car and soon reached the railway station.

*+:。.。Battalion Unit。.。:+*

Finally we reached our unit, here are all the troops made by us. These all are temporary cause we keep moving according to moves of our enemies.

I walked forward and everyone in my way who's my junior greeted me loudly with a salute.

I went to state Department to report my come back from the home and there I saw the Commander lee.

I stood straight and gave him a salute. He nods and Motioned me to take a seat.

Commander Lee : Good to see you back captain Jeon.

I bowed to him.

Commander Lee : Now holidays are over so back to work and be focused. Get the hold of all the reports about past one month and see if something is required.

Jungkook : Yes Sir!

I say all loud to show my enthusiasm.

Commander Lee : Also Escort medical team which is coming tomorrow.

Jungkook : Medical team?

Commander Lee: Yeah they're coming from seoul and will be here till the next shift of camp.

I nod to home and standing up once again saluting him, I walked out if his cabinet.

*+:。.。Next Day。.。:+*

I'm standing here at the Helipad as they're coming through helicopter. I heard medical team consist of five members and that's it no more information.

The place is surrounded by soldiers and I'm standing right next to my mate captain mingyu and our junior Lieutenant Park Sunghoon.

Soon we heard sound of helicopter and there we looked up in the sky and slowly the helicopter was getting down.

A man with perfect physique stepped out of the helicopter with two man followed by him. He smiles at him,

Baekhyun : Hello I'm Dr Byun Baekhyun and these two are my assistant Park Chanyeol and Kim Suho.

They all bowed to us and we reciprocated the same. I heard mingyu gasp and just then my gaze travel to the front and there we saw two beautiful women coming... Wait women? What are they doing here?

Baekhyun : Meet Dr Park jihyo and Dr Min YN .

I saw how mingyu's eye were stuck on the Dr jihyo, god this man. I nudged him and he embarrassingly bowed. They bowed to us with a smile.

Mingyu : Hey ladies I'll show way to your dorm.

He says and i just rolled my eyes, well whatever I'm not up for any distraction. Without giving a single glance to any of them I walked away to check tanks.

________

It's been two days since these doctors arrived and nothing could be annoying than having only two woman around the regiment filled with more hundreds of male.