𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘋𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘬

Začít od začátku

Mark smirked and nodded. "Tachycardia, angiodema,"hypotension, severe chest and abdominal pain, difficulty breathing and throat clo ..."

Lexie thought for a moment and grinned. "Anaphylactic shock!"

"Foul."

"What?"

George walked over. "You heard her answer," he said.

Sadie shook her head. "Well, the whole hospital heard her answer."

"Well, you shoulda kept a respectful distance. New symptoms. Resume play," George said.

Beth turned to look at Mark. "You need to not say stuff like that in front of her. You know she's got a crush on you," she said.

Mark smirked. "Doll. Do you even realise what you do to me. You send my heart rate crazy," he told her.

"Behave."

****

Derek was watching Archer's scans. Sam walked in. "Your wife's in the chapel praying," he told him.

Derek sighed. "She's not my wife, and she doesn't pray. How are you?" He asked.

Sam nodded. Good. "Oh, you know, midlife crisis. I got an earring. I got an earring. But I-I let the hole close up the very next day," he said.

"Oh, that woulda ... woulda been a good look on you."

Sam nodded. He smiled. "I met, uh, Meredith. She's your sister's best friend?"

Derek nodded. "Meredith would kick me out of bed for Beth. She's not a midlife crisis. She's the real thing," he told his old friend.

Sam smiled. "That's great. I'm happy for you, man. I'm happy for you."

"Yeah. I shoulda called."

"No. No, I should've stayed in touch."

Derek shook his head. He sighed. "It's my fault."

"Hey, people move, they change. You know, we all did."

****

Beth was stood in the gallery with Addison, Naomi and Sam. Bailey walked in with a form. "Peds surgery fellowship?" Sam asked.

Bailey nodded. "Yep, just when I'm almost done with my general surgery residency. Crazy, huh?" She said.

Beth smiled. "I think you'll do great with the kiddies Dr Bailey. You're a brilliant mama," she told her.

Sam shook his head. "No, just, uh ... surprising. Uh, you don't seem lik a-a peds person to me," he said.

"Why not?"

Sam grinned as he looked to her. "Because you don't smile. Peds people smile," he told her.

"I smile. Well, I'm not going to smile right now, but I do smile. I smile frequently," Bailey said. She saw the look on Bella's face.

Mark walked in. "He under yet?" He asked as Bella nodded. He saw Bailey's documents and frowned. "A peds surgery fellowship?"

Bailey nodded. "I have a child. I'm familiar with children. I am going to be an excellent pediatric surgeon," she told him.

Sam smiled. "You're gonna want to keep that temper in check around the kids."

Mark sighed as he looked to their friend. "Weird seeing archie on that table," he said.

Sam nodded. "Yeah," he said. He started to use his inhaler which was empty. "Asthma. Looks like I'm low."

Bailey took the inhaler. She handed it to an intern. "Krez, refill this for Dr. Bennett here. Thanks. It's good practice. Asthma's big with the kids," she said.