Can also did some modeling to get his face "out there", his agent Mamut had told him.

Can used his knowledge of long hours of study and memorizing law books to learn his lines and got used to the late night shoots that were so common for Turkish TV series

Can used his knowledge of long hours of study and memorizing law books to learn his lines and got used to the late night shoots that were so common for Turkish TV series. He was a night owl so the grueling pace suit him just fine. He was never afraid of hard work. 

And it paid off when he was cast in his first leading role in the romantic series that he was currently wrapping up. Indina Ask became famous around the world and was blowing away the producer's expectations. It had been running for over a year and Can was grateful to be a part of it.

He loved his co-stars and the crew and they became like a huge family while shooting. He made his character his own and was rewarded for all his hard work by becoming a household name in Turkey and beyond. 

His first project that was shot in Budapest was taking a long time in the editing process and there were even rumors that it would be canned for awhile. It was a supporting role but he was so disappointed after a year had gone by with no news. He had given everything to that role, not to mention the toll it had taken on him mentally.

Pouring himself a drink, he sat on his veranda that looked over the Bosphorus. Can loved Istanbul. In every way, it was home to him. He had his parents and friends, work associates, an active social life. 

Frowning, he thought about the one thing that was missing. Someone to share this all with. He had grown up in a happy home. His Dad worked a lot but he always tried to make time for him and his Mom. They traveled together when he was off from school all the way up to high school. Being an only child, they referred to themselves as the three Muskateers.

As his Dad's firm grew and Can's school load increased, the adventures around the world ended but never his spirit for it. But there was still something missing.

He didn't want to think about her tonight because it always brought on such heaviness. He wasn't sure that Ezgi was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with but he thought they were headed in that direction and that it might very well turn into that kind of commitment.

They had met while he was modeling early on in his career. She was a model too with a bright future ahead of her.

She was young and beautiful and so much fun. They spent hours together those first few weeks as they got to know each other. There was a definite connection as they found out how much they had in common. They were both driven in their careers but Can realized that something changed after he got his first official acting job.

Ezgi seemed happy to see Can succeeding but he always felt like there was a bit of competition in her. A sense of him achieving more than her in some odd way. He addressed it with her and she denied it but eventually it was the catalyst that spelled the end of their 2 year relationship. She was jealous of him with his co-stars, with his fans and honestly he felt like she was jealous of him and his sudden success.

They finally ended it almost 6 months earlier but Can still felt a deep disappointment that he couldn't make it work. 

He dreamed of having a home, a wife that he loved more than anything, a family...a normal life. And on a night like tonight when he was beyond exhausted, coming home to screaming fans only accentuated that he was lonely. 

He could have women who would be happy to give him a night's reprieve from that loneliness but one night stands were never his thing. Besides, at the level of fame he had attained, that would be dangerous and reckless. 

Can spent most of his nights alone or with his friends, Tahir who was also his bodyguard or Roberto, another friend who became his Personal Assistant. He wouldn't know what day it was if it weren't for Roberto and as he had done tonight, Tahir kept him safe as he filmed and went through his day.

The last few years of acting classes and learning new languages, long hours shooting and trying to please directors, added up to great success but unfortunately, a life of solitude.

He often wondered who would put up with this circus that was his life at times. It was hard to complain because it afforded him a means to travel, which he loved, as well as constant movement which he craved. He loved his fast paced life but again, tonight reminded him of what was missing.

Someone waiting for him at the end of a tough day. A woman who saw him for who he was and didn't ask anymore of him than that. To be loved, to give love, to dedicate himself to a woman who made all of this worth it.

That was a dream that he worried he might never see come true.