10. set shenanigans

━━━ Real life ━━━

The break ended and the cast had to go back to Wrocław to film the remaining scenes. It was hard to leave the house as everyone loved their time there. For Wiki and Tom perhaps the most, as it was here where their relationship started and feelings grew into something more than a friendship. Wiktoria already missed waking up, embraced by Tom and all the other little things they shared, but also playing games with Josh and Rachel and just spending their time doing fun things.

Now she had to focus on her actual job and get into her character. Rowan was Lucy Gray Baird's best friend and they shared everything with each other. So Wiki had to get ready for both emotional and heart-breaking scenes after Lucy Gray came back from the arena but also happy and cheerful scenes. There were also two performances where she had to sing and play a violin. And two scenes she shared with Tom. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time. Wiki was professional, years of working on theatre stage taught her how to immerse herself into the character she was playing but she was worried that this time it might be harder doing it with her boyfriend and she didn't want to make the film crew's life miserable.

Tom was already in the forest, waiting for Wiki to finish her make-up and hair. When she finally made it to the scenery, she didn't have time to speak with him as the director immediately started discussing the scene and explaining what would be filmed with each camera. During the conversation Wiktoria looked up to see Tom. He sensed her stare and their eyes met. He wasn't nervous at all and it gave her a bit of confidence that the scene would go well. He sent her a wink and Wiki grinned back, then she turned to Francis, who was still giving them tips.

A couple of minutes later she was in her position and when the director yelled "Roll", the first take began, and Wiki completely forgot about her stress.

━━━ The scene ━━━

Coriolanus and the covey were walking in the forest, far from the district authorities. They were spending another hot day together, planning on visiting the lake. Lucy Gray was happily walking with her cousin. Snow was following her behind with Sejanus. Last was Rowan. She wasn't sure about these Capitol's men and she definitely didn't trust Coriolanus. There was something strange about him. She loved her best friend and she had to make sure there was nothing more left to hurt her.

She grabbed Snow's arm and tucked him to the side. He was surprised and didn't even fight back. When the rest of the group moved on, Rowan spoke.

"I don't trust you," she was always straightforward and didn't try to be delicate. It was also a good way to see how he would react to her accusations.

He was surprised and took a step back, "What are you talking about?"

"You are a capitol brat and I know for a fact you only care about yourself," Rowan dug her pointing finger into his chest and furrowed her eyebrows.

She almost lost her best friend once and she saw her risk everything she had over a man instead of living a peaceful life. A single vein appeared on Coriolanus' forehead and he was ready to fight her back but Rowan didn't allow him and continued. She didn't care what bullshit he was going to try to sell her. Nothing would make her trust him.

"So know that if I caught you lying or conspiring, or simply endangering Lucy Gray's life I WILL," she emphasised, "hunt you," she ended, with pure determination in her eyes.

Snow knew she was good with her knives, he saw her fight drunken men outside the bar, he knew she wasn't making empty promises. Rowan could see fear forming in his blue eyes, she was satisfied so she sent him one last smile, more malicious than kind, and ran to join other girls.