4. board games

killer squad

Birdy - Rachel Zegler
Joshua - Josh Andres Rivera
Tommy the Kid - Tom Blyth

Wiki
Soooo
I was wondering
Do you guys like to play board games????

Birdy
I like them
but i haven't played one in like ages

Tommy the Kid
yeah same

Joshua
I LOVE BOARD GAMES

Wiki
OH THANK GOD THERES SOMEONE NORMAL

Birdie
AHA🤨

Wiki
<3
well anyway
there's a place near my hotel
it's a bar with board games
Want to come with me????

Tommy the Kid
I can go

Birdy
woah slow down cowboy
same but when?

Wiki
like next saturday?

Joshua
YESSS
Do you know what games they have??

Wiki
Idk but from the pictures  I can see
there are a lot of them.
so we will definitely find smth fun
also i was thinking of inviting Hunter?

Birdy
Yess she should come to

Wiki
Ok but i need her number 😂

Birdy
here you go
(xxx) xxx-xxxx

...

Wiki
she said she can come
SO GET READY FOR THE BEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE
🤪

━━━ Real life ━━━

It all started very casually. They ordered some drinks and snacks, sat down on comfy sofas and picked Uno. Everyone knew how to play it, so it was a good, opening game. At first they were more focused on conversations than the gameplay. Obviously there was a bit of tension when someone put a "+4" card on the pile, a couple of "Ughs" could be heard. But what actually made everyone break from the current discussion topic was the fact that for the 4th time Wiki was the fastest to get rid of her cards.

"You again!?" Josh asked in a joking manner but looking a bit annoyed. "That's crazy!"

"Are you cheating or something?" This time Tom spoke up, jokingly. Wiki was a bit offended by that comment because how could he even accuse her of it. Well, maybe it was his ego speaking, because as Wiki was always winning, he was always losing.

"Oh, someone's a sore loser here," Wiki replied, teasingly. "It's purely skill. If you want I can teach you," she suggested, riling him up even more.

"Yeah Tom, a girl's winning and you say she must be cheating? Not very feminist of you," Rachel joined you with the banter.

"How could you even suggest that! I just can't believe that she's winning from the start, like every damn game!"

"Yeah! Because I'm good!" Wiki replied in a matter-of-fact way.

"Nah, you have a stash of cards somewhere." Tom, who was sitting next to her, moved closer and started looking around her.

"What are you doing?" Wiki asked but he didn't answer, just reached for her hands.