She said as she drinks her tea. They're all curious of who these strange ships are and why this one ship is flying a rising sun flag sailing alongside them. 

Musashi: What should we do about them?

They all look to Nagato and wait for her orders.

Nagato: Akagi and Kaga, I need you to investigate these strange ships, engage it if neccessary. There is no doubt that the Azur lane would also detect them aswell.

Akagi and Kaga: As you wish.

They bow and left to prepare their taskforce.

Azur lane (next day)

When Belfast enters Argonaut's room, she saw sleeping Argonaut shirtless and it made her flustered also making her heart beat faster. When she got close, she touch his well built abdomin.

Belfast's thought: Such a nice body.

As she was about to stroke his body, Argonaut immediately opens his eyes and sits up startling her.

Belfast: Apologies for my inappropiate behavior Master.

She bows at him as an apology with embarrasment.

Argonaut: Belfast, what are you doing in my room?

He asked while rubing his eyes.

Belfast: I was just waking you up, again I apologise for action.

Argonaut: Dont sweat it. Wait here while I ready myself.

He gets up from bed and went to the shower. Few minutes later, he got out sand puts on his shirt. 

Argonaut: Alright lets go wake up Enterprise.

When they got out of his room they make their way to Enterprise's room. When they enter her room, her room was a mess her clothes and other things are scattered throughout the floor. They look at Enterprise who is still asleep with her sleevless white shirt unbuttoned exposing her smooth body all the way to her chest area but it was not wide enough for her breast to be seen.

Argonaut look away at the scene slightly flustered while Belfast just giggled at his reaction. He looks back to see Belfast opening the curtains letting the sunlight into Enterprise's room. 

Soon the sunshine reach upon Enterprise's face and opens her eyes slowly too see Belfast and Argonaut waiting for her to wake up.

Belfast: Morning Enterprise, Im gonna be your maid for now on.*bows*

Enterprise grunted as to why she needs to be taken care of.

Enterprise: Why do I need a maid? We're weapons made for war. And why are you here aswell Argonaut?

She glances at Stealth Carrier with an annoyed look.

Argonaut: Well for starters, your friends told me that you have a record of being reckless in battle and other bad habits. Belfast and me are assigned to look after you for awhile.

Enterprise scoffs at this as she disliked this idea. 

Enterprise: Besides, I already have breakfast.

She showed them her MRE bars but Argonaut immediatley grabs them from her hands and YEET them out of the window.

Enterprise: Hey! what was that fo-

She was cutoff as he quickly looks back at her with a serious look.

Argonaut: Your gonna eat some real food...

He said with an authority in his voice making the "strongest" carrier in the Eagle Union intimidated.

Later