Chapter 1

Ch. 1

*Ally’s POV*

Hi I’m Alison Styles (no relations to Harry Styles) but my friends call me Ally. I’m 16 years old and I live in San Antonio, Texas. The first thing you should know is that I have two awesome friends, Katie and Emily who have each have incredibly cute boyfriends. We were all sitting in Emily’s room listing to “Rock Me” by One Direction when Katie got a text from her boyfriend Alex. He was asking if her and Emily and me wanted to come over and of course we said yes. When we got to Alex’s house I noticed a car I hadn't seen before in his drive way so I asked Alex who's it was but he didn't hear me cause he was whispering something in Katie’s ear that was making her smile. We walked into the house and Austin  (Emily's boyfriend) came out of no where and picked Emily up and kissed her. I stood there awkwardly in the living room with all that love in the air so I did the only thing I could think of......... I asked if they wanted me to get them some drinks. I went to the kitchen and headed for the fridge and almost ran into someone. I looked up and said “Sorry” to the person. I looked at his face and smiled he looked almost like Alex, he looked at my face and smiled and man he had the best smile ever.

*Andrew’s POV*

I was up in my room watching a movie when I got a little hungry so I went down the hall to the kitchen to get something to eat. But then the most prettiest girl I have ever seen walks in and almost runs in to me. She quickly says “sorry” and blushes. Then she looked up at me and smiled and I just couldn't help but smile back. We were looking at each other when Alex came in and said, “Hey Ally what's takin so long with the drinks...........” he pauses and starts to smile, the girl who's name must be Ally (which fits her perfectly), blushes and looks away. Emily walks in with Austin and Katie appears beside Alex and says, ”Ally looks like you’ve meet Andrew, Alex’s brother.” I just stood there peeking glances at Ally she looked as uncomfortable as I felt. Austin starts to smile and looks at Alex with an expression I’ve seen many times when Austin has an idea. They walk out of the kitchen and I can hear them whispering. Its just me alone with  3 girls. So I take that as my key to go but not after I glance at Ally as I walk back to my room. I hope I see her again.