Chapter 30

Chapter 30

“I’ll go, Rhiana. I need to work.” He hung up on the line.

I gulped and avoided her gaze.

“He’s just using you for his own revenge.” She sauntered her way towards the door while I was left alone, stunned.

Revenge? What does she mean? What did I do?

“Oh right.” She stopped beside me and looked at me. “I need to add something,” a smirk formed into her lips.

I stepped backward when she leaned in to whisper something on my ears.

“I’ll wait for the time you’ll discover that revenge. And by that, you’ll drown in angst.” She whispered and caress my hair like a psychopath. “Remember, no one will save you so brace yourself.” She added with a teasing tone.

Then she left.

Leaving me with full of questions and confusions.

No. That won’t happen. I will never be alone.

Someone’s still by my side. I’m sure she won’t leave me the moment I’ll drown in angst.

Even when she’s mad. I know she’ll stay by my side.

Because she’s. . .

“Andra?” I shouted the moment I entered our unit.

No one answered my question so I head towards the kitchen to check if she had eaten the chicken fillet I cooked yesterday.

I smiled after seeing the empty table. I’m sure she ate it.

My phone rang.

I looked at my leggings pocket and shoved my hand inside it to grab my phone.

White calling. . .

“Hello, White?” I answered the call.

“You busy? I have a good news!” His voice was lively.

“What is it?”

“I forgot to tell you this but I’ll have my first movie as one of the leads!”

“Wow! Really? Congrats! You deserved it!” I extolled.

“Let’s celebrate. If you want, you can bring your sister. Also, I know a person who works at a modelling agency. I could introduce you to her.”

That’s a great opportunity.

“Call.” I smiled.

“Okay. I’ll fetch you.”

He ended the call so I head my way towards our room and knocked the door.

“Andra? I need to change. Open the door please.”

Eventually, she opened the door.

“Are you—”

She turned her back on me and went back to bed to sleep again.

I sighed.

“Let’s go out. You remember White? The childhood friend I’ve been talking about when we were young? He’s going here. Wanna come?”

Instead of responding, she covered her face up to her head using the comforter as if she’s annoyed by my noise.

I heaved a sigh.

“I’ll cook a breakfast for you. Eat and call me using the teleconference if you need me, okay?”

Still, quiet.