5: ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ

Start from the beginning

"Luna..You have not spoken more words about what happened to mondstandt, since it's the only two of us, clearly you didn't want to tell your brother or he will do more trouble"

she widened her eyes in disbelief, perhaps realizing that she had been caught by her own actions (Y/n) doesn't read people's minds but can detect powerful emotions from anybody.

"if you so wish to know the truth then ill tell you..on this very next day there will be a battle coming up its not only the ludi harpstum it was meant to for the Lawrence to take defend on mondstant people or luck in a worse way possible"

Luna explained, a battle? What kind of battle between who It's like the situation between Decarabian and the Lawrence clan, and it irritates her a little bit.

"battle with who?..does this happened every year? It doesn't seem its your first time or once this happened"

(Y/n) replied she looked back at mondstadt wall for a far.

"hill devils(hillicurls)..the corruption of khaenri'ah created those things, they come by to attack since theyre God has no presence of mondstadt against the protection, they build the walls to protect themselves..but only ones are chosen to enter, slaves will consider to fight outside until till their life"

Luna explains. Not only did the Lawrence clan wreck a festival, but there was more to it...more depth and brutality, they have done more than just take mondstadt as there is no stand to their own God, however Venti was sleeping to notice the call of those things.

"You did nothing else to watch your people die without their original God to walk by them? those poor slaves die to the hands of the hill devils."

She questioned Luna with a serious tone, perhaps this was the reason why she didn't tell his brother directly, if sooner he would put the rapid act, she didn't react for a second to think of an explanation, if Luna can't tell him (U/n) will.

She turned around to walk back to mondstadt, but before she could, a bright sword flew at her head, and her body moved so rapidly to avoid it that the wind came earing her ear when it passed as the sword became caught in the tree.

Suddenly, a lady with pink hair approached her quickly, nearly severing her neck, but she managed to avoid it with ease thanks to her fighting abilities. She gripped the blade, causing her palm to bleed from its sharp edge, shocking them with her daring choice to even reach for it

The shock caused a distraction as (y/n) made a move pining her down to the ground.

"I won't think twice about having you killed so our plan doesn't fall through!"

Struggling to free herself from her body, the woman shouted.

"plan??"

(y/n) became more perplexed as she stared at her bleeding hands and groan as flames began to inflict healing from her hands, she looked down at the lady she caused the attack first and (y/n) will also act without receiving divine approval to carry out to attack an innocent.

However, Luna swiftly grabbed her hands to stop her before she could bring them to the lady's face where the flame was.

"(y/n) Stop!"

She yelled, healing someone's body without any injuries can have dangerous consequences, especially when her powers have a burning sensation. the flame died down as her hand was completely healed, the lady was surprised to see her hands healed as if they hadn't been there before...and those powers were only held by the Goddess of Life Arthia.

(Y/n) eventually got off her and looked at them, luna assisted the lady to get up She definitely need to explain it more clearly to (y/n) and it appeared like the one who assaulted her was teaming up.