"Dets my bad foo it won't nun I could do fa you onna Saturday."

"I hate you. You never see the shit that you do. I'm so fucking over you dawg."

"Here we go again guys. She done wimme like I give a fuck." Saint sighed dramatically. "You said you was done wimme after my girl whooped yo ass but det ain't stopped you from drivin' two hours away to get fuck na did it?"

Dayla rolled her eyes at him then leaned her head back on the seat and sighed.

"This time this shit real."

"And i'm telling yo bitch you ate my pussy in her bed last week!" She added so he gasped really loud. "Go head... Tianna not gone believe you cs she don't like you. She gone have to hear det shit from somebody she fuck wit or see some proof. Yeen got no proof tho so ian trippin."

When the light turned red Saint came to a stop then picked up his phone to check it. Dayla grabbed his hair and started hitting him as hard as she could.

"I swear I hate you!" She cried while pulling on his hair. "Foo let my fuckin' hair go!"

She let him go then got her things and got out the car. They were pretty far from the city so Saint didn't want her walking anywhere.

He then followed her down the street and parked his car before getting out.

"Dayla you want me to fuck you up?!" He questioned grabbing her by her arm. "Move bitch!"

"Man get yo simple ass inna car so I can take you home. Youn wanna fuck wimme youn got to. Just get inna car so we can go."

"Imma get home don't worry about me. I don't want to be near you!"

"How da fuck you gone get home foo? Youn got no money or no phone on you!"

She snatched away from him and got in the car but this time she got in the backseat. Saint got back in also and kept looking at her through the mirror because he didn't trust her being behind him.

"I swear i'm done. This shit is dumb. You never wanted to be wimme but you steady fucking on me? That's so stupid Kamarion."

"Whateva Dayla. You just tried da fuck out me ion wanna hear shit you gotta say. On my mama you lucky ion hit females cs I woulda showed yo ass sum."

"Fuck you. I hope you die bitch."

"Least i'll be away from yo desperate ass." He responded leaving her quiet. "I never ever been desperate. I just fuck witchu cs I choose to not cs I have to."

"I just don't want another body but I see you think I need you n I don't." She added "Just take me home n we'll never have to speak again."

"Cool" He shrugged

Saint dropped Dayla off to her house then he left. He just hoped Halo didn't find out about anything because he didn't have time to argue and fuss with her.

--

"Foo you did allat cryin." Saint shook his head after picking Major up. "She hurt me." He responded rubbing his braids.

"Where mommy?"

"Inna car, she got a attitude today so make sure you get on her nerves, ite?"

"Okay" Major nodded

Saint paid the hairstylist then they went outside to the car and got in.

"You look so handsome." Halo smiled looking back at Major. "Thank you mommy."

"Cried da whole damn time. Tighten up foo."

"Clearly it hurt, he only a baby. Give him $5 fa his pain n sufferin."

"You give it to em you da main one sayin' he needed his hair done."

"I asked you to do it."

"Foo who do you be talkin' to? You really lucky he inna car. I'm sick a yo funky ass attitude."

"Here Major" She went in her pure and gave him $10 then he started smiling. "Won't det fuckin' hard." Saint mumbled

"We done"

"Who?" Halo asked widening her eyes.

"Kamarion n Tianna is broken up n neva gettin' back together. I'll take my shit from your crib, don't hit me up unless my kid need sum."

"Whateva nigga"

Halo rolled her eyes then crossed her arms before leaning her head on the window.

Saint took them home then began taking his clothes to his car.

"Foo what da fuck goin' on?" Rocky asked him so he stopped. "Why you got Tianna cryin' n shit?"

"Aww na she wanna cry? She can save allat sap shit. Da muhfucka always mad 'bout some shit n sheon know how to watch her mouth."

"I be tryna tell ha ass to chill n let a nigga love ha. Dis shit always happen cs sheon know how to just vibe."

"Imma be back Friday to get Major, imma fuck witchu foo." Saint dapped him up then went to his car.