She wrote a note and her personal number on there letting him know he could hit her up anytime.

"Nahh Tianna ain't finna knock my head off. You stayin' wimme or you goin' witcho mama?"

"I want mama."

"Mmcht yo funky ass mama." He mumbled pulling off.

Saint and Halo weren't necessarily together but they weren't broken up either. Even though what happened between him and Dayla was three months ago she was still upset about it.

After getting the three of them some wingstop he went to Halo's house and took Major inside.

"Before you do anything go clean up your toys. I stepped on three of your lego's today Major."

"Damn you can't speak first?"

"Hi son" Halo kissed his forehead then took his book bag off him and checked it for homework but he didn't have any.

"Hey mama... I didn't- you did cs who else did? Just clean up your mess Major." She cut him off.

"Okay" He sighed

Once he walked off Saint gave her a sloppy tongue kiss knowing it was going to annoy her.

"Eww- nigga stop!" She raised her voice hitting him. "I love you." He smiled, hugging her really tight while rubbing her back.

"I love you too. Where you been all day?"

"Handlin' business. I thought I told you come spend da day wimme while he was in school."

"You shoulda came n got me witcho lazy ass. Lemme ask you sum tho."

"Wassup?"

"Is you n Dayla fuckin? And Kamarion... please do not lie to me cs i'll really kill yo ass n i'm not playin."

"Hell nah ian fuckin' her. If I was fuckin' her I wouldn't be chasin' yo duck ass everyday Tianna."

"So why you tryna get her outta jail?"

"Who told you det?"
"Melo baby mama, answer my question."

'Knew I shoulda never made they ass friends.' Saint thought to himself.

"When we was fuckin' around at first she got a gun put in her name fa me. They ran through det other trap house n found all my shit."

Saint was most definitely wanted for a few reasons so he had been ducking the police for a few months now.

They went through his apartment when he wasn't home so he started staying with Halo. On the weekends he went to his apartment a couple hours away.

"Aww okay" She nodded

--

Dayla walked to the car with a clear bag with her stuff in it in her hand. Saint unlocked the door for her then she got in.

"Wassup, you ite?"
"Mmhm" She hummed putting her seatbelt on.

"So yeen gone talk?"

"Mm mm"

"I'm sorry, ite? Ian know det shit was gone happen foo. I forgot det shit was even in yo name. What can I do to make up for it?"

"Get me out of this shit, that's what you can do. You need to clear my name Kamarion. You got everybody thinking i'm a fucking criminal."

"Dets nun... why you still mad tho? You finna go home n shit."

"First of all it's Monday n you said you was gonna get me out days ago. You stay lying bro."