You're going up the mountain. Xie Tingyuan grasped the point.

"Well, there's not enough firewood at home. Lin Xingci replied.

"When to go. Xie Tingyuan asked.

Lin Xingci thought for a moment: "When the half-turned ground is turned, I will go to the mountain tomorrow morning."

Xie Tingyuan nodded: "I'll help you tomorrow." "

Huh? If you want to help me, how can you help? Lin Xingci looked at Xie Tingyuan, let's not talk about whether he is in good health, Lin Xingci doesn't look like he knows how to farm.

Xie Tingyuan really didn't go to the ground, whether it was at his original home or when he went out later, he really didn't know about the work in the field, but he wanted to help Lin Xingci for some reason, probably Lin Xingci also helped him.

Lin Xingci buckled his head: "I'll go out with Lu Luo, you will stay at home as a patient, and you will have something to do when you are well."

Xie Tingyuan pursed his lips and did not answer.

Lin Xingci saw that Xie Tingyuan was quiet, and thought that he didn't let people go out, which hurt his self-esteem, so he lowered his head and thought: "It's really boring, you can re-paste the window paper at home." This

is also what Lin Xingci has always wanted to do, but he has never had time to do it, the window paper is tattered, and a gust of wind blows at night, and the house is cold, and it takes a long time to warm up wrapped in a quilt.

Xie Tingyuan raised his eyebrows, his face full of surprise and surprise.

Lin Xingci just turned around and didn't see Xie Tingyuan's expression change, took out fifty yuan from the cabinet and came to Xie Tingyuan and put the money in his: "You can go to Uncle and ask him where to buy the window paper." "

Pasting window paper is also an important thing, and you can warm up the house at night. Lin Xing quit Xie Tingyuan felt that he was overkill, and explained it.

Xie Tingyuan didn't say anything, nodded and put away the money: "Okay."

After arranging

things for Xie Tingyuan, Lin Xing quit the kitchen, took two hoes, and went to the yard to find Lu Luo.

Lu Luo was still squatting in the corner and drawing circles, Lin Xingci stepped forward and patted him on the shoulder in confusion: "What are you doing here?"

Lu Luo heard Lin Xingci's voice, withdrew his hand and got up: "I didn't do anything."

Lu Luo was also embarrassed to say that he was hanging here, and his heart was a little unbalanced.

Lin Xingci nodded: "Okay, follow me to turn over the ground." "

Ahh Lu Luo wailed: "Ah Ci, I just had lunch."

"I know, it's not a good time to digest. Lin Xingci carried two hoes and strode out without waiting for Lu Luo's reaction.

Lu Luo also followed, he didn't want to get along with Xie Tingyuan, he always felt that this person was difficult to get along with, and he didn't look like an ordinary person.

I have to say that Lu Luo's second self-consciousness is quite accurate.

Lin Xingci was seen by many people on the way to work in the field with Lu Luo, and some people muttered to each other, saying that Lin Xingci had changed his sex, and some people still thought that Lin Xingci was just pretending, or it would return to his original appearance in a few days, and only Lu Dezhu's family felt that Lin Xingci had changed.

✓ After wearing it as cannon fodder in the farming textजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें