Granny

Emma pumped a fist in the air as she yelled in victory. "Yes!" She exclaimed. "I beat you." She said turning to Regina and sticking out her tongue.

Regina answered with nothing but a glare towards her girlfriend.

"I told you I could. I am younger than you. Technically by like forty years." She pointed out with a raise of her brow and a tilt of her head.

Regina rolled her eyes at Emma's remark. "Yeah, whatever." she mumbled.

Emma's eyes widened as she looked at Regina. "You could be my grandmother." She said while pretending to look horrified.

Regina narrowed her eyes at Emma. "This would be a good time to shut up." She said, turning to enter the grocery store with Emma following closely behind her.

They both sighed while they wiped their sweat from their foreheads as they entered the cool, air conditioned  grocery store.

They walked around the store with a carriage and a list, looking for things they would need to buy. They made their way to the fruit section.

Regina picked up a red apple while Emma picked up a Granny Smith apple.

"Reginaaa." Emma whined. "You know I don't like those apples. They're too sweet." She complained.

Regina rolled her eyes at Emma's complaint before retorting, "Would you like some cheese for that wine." She reached over the carriage, playfully slapping Emma's arm before placing a couple red apples in a bag then into the carriage.

"Ha ha, you're very funny." Emma said while gathering a couple nice looking Granny Smith apples.

"You need a bag, dear." Regina pointed out while leaning against the golden apple stand, observing Emma's actions curiously.

Emma looked over to Regina from the apples. "I already have one, grandma."

"Yeah, to put over my head to keep out your stench." Regina said hiding a laugh. She crinkled her nose, smirking playfully at Emma. "You smell like your sweat sweated."

"You ran with me to!" Emma exclaimed, throwing her arms down at her sides in frustration.

"I'll put it over my head because of shame." Regina mumbled, pretending to think out loud.

Emma crossed her arms, just like a little kid.

Regina laughed at Emma's behavior. "Just get another couple Granny Smiths." She said, walking away to get grapes.

"I don't need any more grandmas." Emma said, a whine tainting her voice.

Regina smiled while rolling her eyes, completely ignoring Emma's response. She picked a bag of grapes off the shelf and put them in their carriage while Emma groaned and put a couple more apples in the carriage, exactly like Regina told her to.

When Regina turned  to go get some bananas she felt something hit her back gently. She turned around and looked down at the ground.

"Emma." Regina said, looking back up at Emma with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" She asked innocently, her face resembling one of a puppy's as she met Regina's eyes. Her hands her folded in front of her while she rocked back and forth on her feet.

"Must you be so childish?" Regina huffed out in annoyance before turning around to get more food. She barely even took one more step before she felt another grape hit her back again.

Emma finally gave into the laughter that was bubbling up in her chest. Seeing Regina so pissed had her almost crying.

Emma's laughter died down when she felt three grapes hit her gently. "Don't start something you can't finish." She said with a challenging grin on her face.

Regina raised a brow at her. "Who says I can't finish it?" She asked, taking a couple more grapes from her hand and throwing them at Emma.

Emma's grin grew as she took a few grapes from the bag and threw them at Regina.

Regina swatted a couple away and threw the rest that she had in her hand at Emma.

Emma however, swat none of the six grapes flying at her away. She instead took a handful of grapes and sent a couple flying towards her girlfriend.

Both Regina and Emma were laughing up a storm, thus causing even more of a commotion.

A worker came over to them and they both stopped imidiently but looked at one another with a smile still on their face.

"Madam Mayor, Sheriff Swan, I'm... uh... going to have to ask you to checkout and leave." The worker said.

Even as Emma and Regina walked out of the store they were still laughing a little bit to themselves.

With only one bag in Regina's arms, Emma put it in their car. She turned to Regina and put her arms around her waist.

"I'm sorry that I got us kicked out." Emma said.

"It's okay. Dare I say, I had fun." Regina replied.

"Can I have a kiss?"

"Emma! I'm your grandmother."

((Please comment on what you thought. They're very helpful))

((Y'all I just revised this and oh god do I suck so hard at writing lmao. It's been like two years?? Idk but this still sucks but here it's at least better than before))