Sharad: Infact, we're lucky to get son-in- law as Ahaan. How about we marry both Ahaan and Ajay together?

Mouni: Great! tomorrow we have shopping for haldi,  we will inform the kids and the next day will do for both the couples haldi and the wedding.

Surbhi: I can't wait to see my Mahi beta as a bride. *started to tear*

Sharad: All in all, she was born for this ryt? One day she would leave us & the day reached soon. How about a 🍻?
....
Malhotras and Bijlanis: Cheers for our friendship and family🥂

* Malhotra Mansion*

Mahi's room>>>

Mahi pov>>>

I  showered and wore my pj's. I looked at my hand and I was wondering about how cool I was, when I had Ahaan's name on my palm and Hell I'm not even bothered? Whatever let me call my baby
~end pov~

 I looked at my hand and I was wondering about how cool I was, when I had Ahaan's name on my palm and Hell I'm not even bothered? Whatever let me call my baby~end pov~

Mahi's pj's>>>

<OTP>
Rehaan: Aww did my baby miss me?

Mahi: No the next door neighbour missed you. What dumb question is this huh?

Rehaan: Calm down love, so tell me did you enjoy today?

Mahi: Yessir

Rehaan:Haha😂btw Mahi did u notice that momma,bua, papa and chaacha's behaviour tdy?

Mahi: Yeah it was after Ahaan's arrival , I guess their planning something...

Rehaan: Yeah I heard momma saying to papa, "Finally it's time to bring our bahu."

Mahi: Isaka matalab hai ghar mein 2 shaadiyaan(that means 2 weddings in the house). Wooww

Rehaan: Yeah, I can't wait to see the unlucky girl who will have to suffer with my bhai for the rest of her life *fake crying*