oo3 ━━ send it this way!

oo3. ⛅️🦢🏐 ↬ SEND IT THIS WAY !
— Wait till they see this!

Sonmi looked at her team, it was a pretty solid team for her to try to get adjusted with. Suga being their setter, along with Nishinoya and Tanaka in the back, and then Asahi being in the front with her made her feel extremely confident in her teams' ability. She was supposed to be on the left side of the net, right in front of her was Hinata which worried her a little, she was well aware of his sheer power when spiking, and blocking that hit might be a bit too much for her to handle. Maybe she had bit off more than she could chew when choosing her team.

Sonmi was stretching, staring down at her feet. She could feel her heart getting heavy, the stress of doing well was setting in on her, she knew if she looked bad in front of the team they would just see her as a weak link for her team. Taking a deep breath in, she felt a presence above her, only to be scared that Asahi and Tanka were staring down at her. She nearly jumped at the two staring down at her, "God! Don't scare me like that."

"Oh, sorry," Asahi started, smiling nervously, "We didn't mean to." He paused as he once again met eyes with her, "We just wanted to make sure you were okay. You just looked nervous."

"Asahi's right!" Tanaka interjected, "We literally are against Kageyama and Hinata. They could barely play in the last practice game." He laughed, he looked over at Asahi and then back at Sonmi, who was still noticeably nervous, "Sorry, that probably did not help."

Suga soon approached the trio, "What are we talking about? I heard someone say they were nervous." Suga asked, Sonmi quickly tried to not look nervous, not wanting to look weak.

"Not me! I've never been so ready for something in my whole entire life." She spoke confidently, taking a drink from her water bottle.

Asahi and Tanaka looked at each other with confused expressions, then looked back at Sonmi. They both smiled and walked off from her, Suga stared at her for a moment, "We are going to crush them." He stated in a stern voice which kinda freaked Sonmi out, but gave her a slight sense of comfort.

"Hey! We are starting in the next few seconds, with or without you!" Noya called out to the two.

"Good luck lets win this! Or else I owe Noya ten bucks," He paused to see Sonmis face drop at the statement, "But-but don't stress out! We are going to win."

The teams stood on their sides of the net, teams standings consisted of Sonmis team; which had Asahi, Suga, and Sonmi in the front while Tanaka, and Nishinoya stood in the back. The adjacent team stood with Hinata, Kagayama, and Tsuki in the front with Tadashi and Daichi in the back.