| 12 |

So...this is not for me? It is taehyung and someone else.
"How is it?", he looked down at me and smiled genuinely.

I smiled slightly and answered "Nice".
I shortly answered, looking away.

"Don't you like it?", I could sense a different emotion in his voice. Why is he asking me if he wants to give it to another person? It doesn't matter to me.

I stayed quiet.
"Y/N look at me", he said in a commanding tone. I sighed before lifting up my head to look at him. I have nothing to be upset upon.

"Be honest", his smile was dropped by now.
"Why do you need my opinion when you are giving it to someone else?", I said wanting to know the answer.

"It's for you idiot"
"Oh oka-- hold on. What in the world did you just say?"
I paused with widened eyes, still shocked as ever.

"It's for you! To whom else will I give it", he let out a chuckle. My face immediately turned red in embarrassment.
You really are an idiot Y/N. How can you just assume things?

"Who is TD now?", I asked in curiosity.
"T for taetae and D for dumpling"
He said causally while smiling.

"Nooo", I whined like a kid because he used the word dumpling again. It's not like I hate the nickname, I just don't want anyone to know about that name.

Taehyung stood laughing looking at my reaction. Okay! Not gonna lie, he looks like a literal prince right now. His face under this moonlight is shining like a diamond. His eyes hypnotizing me for the millionth time. I was so lost that I didn't realise I have been staring at him for long. I quickly moved my gaze from him.

I looked down at the necklace and smiled. "This is so beautiful, taetae"
I took it in my hand, admiring it.
It would be a lie if I said it looked cheap.

"I knew you would like it", he suddenly hugged me making me flinch. I seriously didn't expect him to take a move like this but...I don't want to push him. I felt comfort in his embrace. I slowly wrapped my hands around his torso.

My heartbeat lost it's normal beat. What are you doing to me Taehyung...?

We separated after a minute and I could see him acting all shy.

𝘊𝘶𝘵𝘦.

"Let me make you wear this", he took the necklace from my palm and moved backside of me.

I placed my braid at the front. I could feel the necklace being placed on my neck. His cold fingers slightly brushed on my skin and my breath hitched at the skinship.

Control Y/N.

When he was done, he stood back to where he was earlier and looked at me. "Don't ever take it off, this looks good on you"

I nodded and smiled shyly.
"Thank you so much taetae"
He just smiled at me.

"We need to go to the shopping tomorrow, you need to rest", I said.
"I am not tired at all", he shrugged his shoulders.
"Thank you for today"
"How many times will you thank me?"

"Not for this..for the car thing", I looked down because I didn't know how to really thank someone even though deep down I am grateful for them.

"Ahh that! You don't have to thank me", he paused for a few seconds and continued "Try to get it over with. I know it's hard but being stuck with the past is not a solution to the problem. I know you are still going through a hard time... remember I am always there with you no matter what. We will get over this together hmm?"

There were thousands of butterflies dancing in my stomach with each word he spoke. He sounded so genuine and by looking at his eyes I could easily figure out that he meant it.

I simply nodded and smiled widely at him. "Now you are really acting as an guardian angel huh?"
I joked to ease the butterflies dancing.

"Pabo dumpling", he stuck his tongue out in a funny way and ran downstairs.

"Pabo taetae"
I mumbled and a chuckle left my mouth.

~•~
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭?

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤!
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 <𝟑