malori sipped her drink before she's allowed to speak more.

"What I think about my death...it's a trivial emotion I have with. it's the feeling of being stabbed with spears across the body. It's painful, and it's a terrible thought process to know that you are going to experience what death is like since people never told what it is really like. Well.. to explain it in the most understandable way that I could. Death is an inevitable thing, and it's scary to see you black out to know which side you are going to get by the time your soul reaches the afterlife. you either go to heaven for keeping it close with God and never be a bad person or go to hell to be a bad person doing heinous crimes for no reason. seeing your own body rot is also terrifying to witness. That's question 1 and question 2. Do you have any more?"

"awwee. No, I don't. That could never be me since I got an exclusive grave to myself. they wrote my name and didn't fully understand my crime list. what a bunch of fuck ups. I was dangerous, not gonna lie. Since I was able to leave a deep scar so much that even the japanese government had to put my dead body on mandate. It's annoying to be this paranoid to a person who doesn't exist anymore♡"

she looked at the screen with a dull expression.

"I'm going to suffer in the same theater as you, watching all of this unfold. and you still don't feel bad after what you have done..? kiki cried her heart out over her truama. you killed me, killed off multiple governments singlehandedly, murdered your own guild and army, and blackmail multiple people as well...I guess I shouldn't be surprised if I'm questioning this much about your crazied antics."

"I've raped, killed, and destroyed. This is nothing like crazy antics. yes, I am crazy but I'm not dumb enough to analyze the difference between a blade and a sword.  And yes. I did a lot of damage with being my boss as a woman. I wasn't on the run. But it's more like the police ran from me. I guess the idea of control made me insane but I don't feel bad at all. My accomplishments were simply achieving to my own being. Anger is restless, peace don't keep and only fail, freedom isn't a meaning, and secrets don't keep. and sadness is a feeling that can not be escaped. even when you are the happiest person on earth. That dread of sadness we all have within us can not leave our human emotions♡"

"You have so many issues, but it's created to be who you are as a person. from a cult after all your time behind, surrounded by demonic energy and gore. after all.."

she stood up, dropping her drink across the floor to the movie of life.

"we all have to wish for the best in everything...even when we lose hope in everything that God has created in this world. Even when reality is going so far as to break apart like a fragile glass, then erase needs to find a way to bandage it up to be fixed up as it could possibly hold up. my quote of my ended life is gonna be written by a ballpoint pen. Thus. It's gonna be associated with all of humanity. once our lives are dead, we can't ever come back. It's the aspect of life, and it's the real truth about life. and once we finished our story. we suffer in the departure to the afterlife..so it's over."

"Oh? Is it already over? *scoffed* hehe♡"

"Yeso. So, the definition of hope is already getting warned up to this tragic situation everybody is in right now. we need to believe in them even though we-no. I can't help them as a dead person."

"Haa?"

ouroboros rested her hands on her forehead in a relaxed position.

"Give it up, piggy. we are already dead, so we should care about this kind of stuff anymore..well♡ it's not like I care either way. me and you are stuck here for all eternity until we can be allowed back into the headquarters of the afterlife.♡ for me. I'm not scared of suffering for enternity under the gates of hell."