Chapter 17

"What the heckk happened? Where is Akshara? she isn't even answering my calls?"Abhimanyu shouted. "She-I can't tell you where she is, it's just that....she is hurt because of you....Abhimanyu! how can you marry someone else when she exist in this world" Aarohi stood up and said. "What do you mean you can't tell....stop it Aarohi please...tell me where she is, what happened" Abhimanyu said and took a step towards Aarohi. Aarohi paused for a min and said, "you wanna know where she is? why she's not answering your calls? see this Abhimanyu" she showed him a video of Akshara and Abhimanyu where Abhimanyu was holding Akshara's face tightly and was too close too her. After that it was scene of Abhi & Shriya's photoshoot where Akshara kissed Abhimanyu. "what the fuck is this?" Abhi whispered in shock. "i don't know who did this, saw it on social media...see Abhimanyu how people are commenting" she said while tears in her eyes. Abhimanyu looked at the comments - 'this girl is literally a slut' 'she's seducing Abhimanyu' 'she needs money from Birla Empire' 'she's a whore....Aww poor Shriya Sharma, her would be husband is innocent but a girl tried to snatch away him from her' 'this whore...who's this girl' 'this slut is a devil, blessed with the face of an angel'.

"I'll cut off the tongue of these people who called her slut & whore....will deal with them for sure, firstly i need to delete this clip and-and where is Akshu?" Abhimanyu asked. Aarohi told him that Akshu is at sunset point. He drove to his office, asked his emploee to delete the clip from all social media platform. The clip was deleted. Abhimanyu drove to Sunset point. He saw Akshara there closed her eyes, standing at a cliff, facing towards the sunset. "Is she going to die?" Abhi muttered and ran towards her. She felt the presence of Abui and looked back."Aaaaah!" she shouted and was going to fall but Abhi pulled her by her wrist. "what the hell? were you going to jump from there?" Abhi asked. "are u idiot? why will jump when i am happy already and even if i wasn't going to jump, you literally scared me" Akshara fibbed. "seriously? Don't lie...i know you aren't okay" Abhi said while helding her tightly. Akshara pushed him from herself and stood at some distance. "uhmm why wouldn't i be okay?" she said while looking downwards. "Come here Akshu" Abhi opened his arms. Akshara paused but then ran towards Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu closed his arms, Akshara's head was on his torso. Both fullfilled each other. "I love you Abhi" Akshara said. "what....you really" Abhi asked. Akshara nodded and said "I am sorry for hurting you Abhi, but trust me I really love you". "i know i know Akshu and don't worry the clips are deleted...I'll kill the person who did this" Abhi said with anger while still Akshara in his embrace. "no need of that i just ignored it" Akshu said. "Whatever its just me and you....Fuck off everyone else" Abhi said and kissed Akshara's forehead and again hugged her.