Chapter 3

"y-ye yahan?" Akshu said and put her hands on her mouth. "OMG! mera Neil yahan pe....to use yahan aana tha isiliye date cancel kar di" Aaru said. "Sh-Shut Up Aaru!! usne mujhe dekh liya to..." Akshu asked.

"aree dekh liya to aur achi bat hai...waise bhi main sure hun ki tujhe us se pyar ho hi gaya hai...tu dinbhar usi ke baare mein sochti rehti hai. Like seriously Akshu? tu to us se pure time chidh rhi thi phir ye pyaar wyaar....waise wo bura nahi hai hot hai but not more than my Neil" Aaru said.

"phir rehne de...tere wale se to bohot zada hi hot hai..." Akshu said. "dekha tune accept kiya na..." Aaru said and laughed. "Aaru tu thappad khayegi mujhse" Akshu said. "acha sorry didi" Aaru said and laughed again.

"Aaru kyun pareshan kar rahi hai" Akshu said and lightly pushed her. "sorry baba" Aaru said.

Akshara & Aarohi were standing at the stairs and at the same time Abhimanyu saw Akshu. He was continuously staring at her that he didn't listened that Harsh & Manish was telling him to sit.

"Abhimanyu! Abhimanyu beta!" He said. "a han?" Abhi said. "baitho beta.." Manish said. "She!!....ye beauty mera picha kyun nhi chodti..." Abhi murmured.

"kya hua bro" Neil asked. "kuch nhi wo main bas kuch nhi chod tu" Abhi said and flipped his hairs while looking at Akshara and winked. Akshara stared at him with her wide eyes.

Neil saw Aaru. "my girl is here too? i love her yrr"

Manish called Akshara & Aarohi and asked Akshara to sing a song for them as they love to listen songs. She sang song and Abhimanyu continued to stare at her. He was drowned in her voice and falling in love with her deeper & deeper.

Akshara entered the kitchen. Abhimanyu also asked Kairav that he wants to go washroom and entered the kitchen. Akshara was doing something and she turned around and bumped into Abhimanyu. t-t-tum yahan k-kya kr rhe ho?" Akshara asked.

"paani? paani lene aaya tha...ye sunana chahti ho to NAH!! main yahan tumhare liye aaya hun..." Abhi said and winked. "m-mujhse kya kaam hai tumhe?" Akshu asked. "kam nhi hai kuch kehna hai..." Abhi said.

"bolo phir"

"Will you be my friend?" Abhi asked. Akshu stared at him "k-kya" she asked. "i said kya tum meri dost banogi?" Abhi said. "sirf dost?" Akshu again asked. "uhmm...kyun kuch aur bhi banana hai kya?" Abhi said and smiled. "n-nhi...I mean yess...we can be good friends" she said.