Chapter 12

"Akshu!!!!! Yayy yippieee.... He agreed to our marriage... I can't believe yrrr, seriously I am so so so happy.... Won't you help me picking up lehenga for my wedding,haldi, mehndi, engagement...uhhh whatever" Shriya shouted.
"Oh ho... okay okay Shriyu, we'll go for picking your dress but I've to go for intership" Akshu said while looking downwards bcuz if she'll look at Shriya, she'll burts out crying.
"Oh ho Akshara, just that internship? That company is of my dad you know, so you don't have to work part time okay?" Shriya said.
"What? That's your company and still you're working there? " Akshu asked. "Yep, so what? I wanted to do some work but my dad didn't agreed for sending me to other company as he still treats me like a baby..so he offered me to get some working idea from their company, as we have our branches all over India" shriya said. "That's great but still I am normal person, it isn't like that's my dad's company" Akshu said at the same time Shriya's dad entered the room.
"Heyy Akshara! If it's my company you do not need to go their some days for internship. Be here for till Shriya's wedding" Her dad said and patted Akshu's head. "Uh-okay" Akshara agreed but she didn't wanted to attend that wedding. She was broken, how can she even imagine her Abhi marrying someone else? Abhi marrying her best friend? She couldn't imagine how Abhi agreed to marry Shriya?Her soul will be totally in pieces after seeing Abhimanyu marrying with anyone else but after seeing Shriya that much happy, she wasn't in situation to tell her about her and Abhimanyu's relation.

***************************************
"Of course Akshu-i mean Akshara will be happy after getting news of me marrying with someone else. She don't even care about me?" Abhimanyu said while his eyes red and were full of tears, anger was roaming around his head. He was just alone with his broken heart & broken soul.

"Bhai?" Neil came in his room. Abhimanyu wiped his tears. "Han Neil, bol kya huaa??" He asked. "I just came here too look for your engagement suit but I got to know something before that" Neil said while staring at Abhi. "W-what?" Abhi asked. "Till when you'll hide the truth from us bhai?" Neil asked and came and sit beside Abhi. "What truth Neil? What are u even talking about?" Abhi asked and gave an unwanted laugh. "Literally Bhai? Aap akshara se abhi bhi pyaar karte ho but still aap shriya se shaadi ke kiye haan kr chuke ho? " Neil asked. "Who's Akshara? Who's that?" Abhimanyu suddenly replied with anger. "Kon akshara? Wahi jo mujhe chodd ke chali gyi thi? Wahi jisko fark hi nhi padta ki main kisi aur se shaadi kar rha hun....aree even she pretend that she don't love me but I know she has feelings for me inside her heart...and listen! main kisi Akshara ko nhi jaanta Neil" Abhimanyu said and wiped his tears.
Neil put his hands on Abhi's shoulder and said, "bhai, if u don't know her then why're you crying? Don't pretend like you moved on, you haven't moved on bhai... Still you have time, go and talk to her please".
" What should I talk to her now?? Neil, let me tell you this, yes I still love her more than before, I love her unconditionally but now I think she moved on and don't wanna talk to me even as a friend so now I just want to be alone" Abhimanyu said and put his head on Neil's shoulder. "I can understand this bhai! Okay fine do what you want I won't stop you but just warning you that the thing which you're going to do isn't good for your life" Neil said, hugged Abhi and left. Abhimanyu buried his face in the pillow and shouted, as much as he can, he shouted. "Akshara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*********************X*****************

Author's Note: Heyy guys! Hope you're liking the story, do comments and I'll love to reply to it. Share your opinions even if they're negative, I'll really try to improve my way of writing if anything is not good. Have a great day!

Do comments❤