Chapter 10

"Heyy?? Do you guys know each other?" Shriya asked with a confusing expression. "Uh umm now, how can we know each other... I just bumped into him while looking for you" Akshara said and Abhi stared at her and nodded. "Oh I know I was kidding, indeed how you two can even know each other" Shriya said with a laugh.
"Shriya I am going from here, it's just that I am having a headache okay?" Akshu said. "Oh Akshu! It's fine go and take medicines hmm" Shriya adviced her and waved her bye. Abhi was thinking "After seeing me she's having headache, huh! She's really something, it didn't affected her the way we met each other today. Now she's leaving, trying to ignore me what she thinks of herself a fighter? I know that she loves me still she wants to prove that I am nothing to her but I'll make her confess soon, very soon but firstly I need to cancel this wedding drama with Shriya. I don't wanna give that girl any hope about us, I don't wanna break her heart"

***************************************
Akshara reached Shriya's home. "Ohh God! Shirya ki shaadi ki baat Abhimanyu se chal rhi hai? Abhi moved on... I knew it..... I was having a false hope that he was the one who loved me unconditionally but no. It's me who ran away from the situation when he really confessed. I am really a stupid person. Akshara! He's going to marry your best friend, will he? Yes he will marry, he don't loves you anymore Akshu... He moved on ages ago.... Man! It's hurting me" She murmured and cried. "I need to go home and meet my family, they really are missing me" She said again and slept.

***************************************

"By the way Abhi... I-" Shriya was saying but Abhimanyu cut off between. "Sorry but only some people can call me Abhi"

"I am sorry" Shriya said while looking downwards but Abhi didn't cared about her, he didn't even noticed that Shriya already fell in love with him.
After the reception, all left.
Shriya came home and asked her mother if she could sleep with her best friend. Her mother obviously agreed about it. She wanted to talk about Abhimanyu with Akshara, she wanted to explain her that she fell in love with him and she is really going to marry him. "Akshu? Tu thik hai ab? " She asked. "Han main thik hun Shriyu" Akshu replied.
"Ek baat bataun tujhe.... I think I am in love with Abhimanyu Birla.... I really admire him now... He is the most handsome man I've seen" Shriya said while making scenarios in her mind with Abhi. Akshara stared at her, she was thinking that indeed his Abhi was hot but he isn't her Abhi now. "Are you going to marry him?" Akshu asked.
"Mom and dad invited Birlas on dinner tomorrow to have a talk about this and probably after their positive response, we'll announce about our engagement publicly as you know the businessmen have to do these types of stuff" Shriya said. Akshara nodded, she was broken, she was thinking how Abhi moved on and was going to marry her best friend. The smile on her best friends face was after a long time, after her breakup she didn't smiled like this before. She didn't wanted her to get hurt now. She was really happy for Shriya but what about herself? She was broken, she was hurt, she has no one to talk about this now not even her loved sister with whom she used to share everything till now. She wanted to meet her desperately and cry in front of her and share everything. "I wanna sleep now... Good night" She said. Shriya looked at her with confused expression. "Whatever! Good night" She said and pouted.