Kinn's room is soundproof so if they both are making out the sounds cant be heard by the people ouside the room . After Porsche done fingering himself he called for Kinn . " Ki..Kinn im..im ready ." Porsche said . " Kinn ? Im not Kinn anymore sweetheart . Im your daddy tonight so call me daddy ." Kinn said .

" Please daddy . "  Porsche begged Kinn . Kinn gets up and went to the bed and hovered above Porsche . Kinn starts to suck and bite Porsche sweet spots and leaving hickeys all over his body . Porsche was moaning loudly each time Kinn suck his sweet spot . " You like that dont you ? You like it when daddy suck your sweet spot dont you ?." Kinn asled while sucking him .

Kinn didnt put a condom on so he just entered in one go making Porsche gasp and let out shaky breaths as Kinn starts to move inside Porsche . " Fuck baby your so wet ." Kinn said while thrusthing . From time to time ,  his thrusts starts to become fats , deep and hard . " Yes baby .. Ahhh..um mm fuck !! thats its good boy moan for daddy . Fuck your thight !." Kinn said between the thrust .

" Dad..daddy im..im about to cum ... ahhhh anghh . " Porsche said between the moans Kinn came inside Porsche while Porsche cum on the sheets . " Such a good kitten you are humm daddy's little kitten ." Kinn said while rubbing Porsche cheeks . Porsche closed his legs after the tiring sex . Kinn who saw that was fast enough to spread open Porsche's legs again ..

" Daddy im..im tired can we ...can we continue later ?." Porsche asked tiredly . " No baby . Im sorry but daddy want more . Daddy wants to fill you up . Daddy isnt satisfied . "
With that they boths continued their little bed  play for 3 hours .

POV : KIMCHAY

Porschay and Kim became friends and Kim became Porchays guitar tutor . Porchays has interests in music ao Kim became his tutor and teach him about guitar and how to play music .

Kim has feelings towards Chay but he dont want express it nor confess to Chay because he dont want to ruin their friendship . Kim wants their friendship to develop slowly so , when time comes he will confess to Chay .

Kim is so proctective towards Chay and always has a man for Chay so that he can protect his Chay . Kim always watches Chay's activities and makes sure that Chay is safe under his watch .

But Kim is feeling that he is obsessed with Chay . Kim always hangout with Chay whenver Chay call him to go out . They both always spend time together so much .

One day after class , Chay was waiting for his driver to pick him up from University . Suddenly Chay got a call from his driver . " Hello ? Ah yes . Sir can you come pick me up a little faster ." Chay asks as he picks up the call . " Im sorry little master i cant pick you up right now because my wife is in the hospital giving birth to our child so i had take a off day .

My driver friend will come pick you up little master ." The driver said . " Oh its okay sir . I wish your wife and the baby is okay ." Chay sadi smilling . " Thank you little master . I hope they are fine ." With that he cuts the call . A car stopped in front of Chay it was Kim . " Hey Chay what are you doing here . Arent you supossed to go home ?." Kim asked . Chay told him about everything and Kim asks if he can give him a ride .

" No its okay Kim . My driver will come soon . You can go home ." Chay said . " Chay its raining heavely right now , qhat if your driver comes late ? Now get inside the car ." Kim said . With no choice he gets inside the car . It was really heavey that they cant see the road . Kim stop the cars and parks it .
" Kim why did you stop the car ? ." Chay asked looking at Kim .

" Chay its raining heavyly outside and i cant see the road . So i have to stop for a while until rain stop . " Kim said while turning on the wiper . The car was silent so Kim turmed on the mini tv on the car and selects a movie . They both were watching the movie and the rain starts to slow down .

Kim starts the car and looked at Chay . What are you looking at silly . Lets go . Chay said .
Suddenly Kim kisses Chay . The kiss was passionate and filled with love . Chay froze in his olace and didnt know what to do. This is Chay's first kiss from his best friend . Chay gave in and kissed Kim back .

After a few minutes , they both stopped kissing and they was a akward silence between them . Kim silently drive the car to Chay's house and dropped him off . Kim was so happy because he kissed his love of life for the first time and what makes him even mire happier is that he kissed Kim back .

Kim's obsession grew more bigger as he has made his first move on Chay ....

POV : VEGASPETE

It was already 9:00 PM , Pete gets ready and was waiting for Vegas . Vegas cames out wearing the white suit that Pete picked for him . Pete complimented him Youre looking great ! . Pete said . Thank you baby . You too also looking gorgeous in that black suit . Vegas kissing Pete .

They both went to the car and Vegas called Kinn . Kinn who was sleeping after their make our session wakes up all tored to the sound of his phone ringing . He pick up the phone and looks at the timer . It is 9:05 PM .
He picks up the phone and speaks . Hello ? . Kinn voice is deep because he just woke up. 

Hey Kinn are you sleepy are did you just wake up ? Why is your voice so deep man ?. Vegas asked and laughed . No man i just wake up . Kinn said . Kinn i actually want to invite you and Porsche for a double date . Vegas said . Double date ? For what ? Listen i just wake up and Porsche is sleeping and youre inviting us for a double date ? Are you serious ? . Kinn asked .

We can wait for you guys now go get reaady and came to the date before its 10:00 PM . Vegas said and cuts the call . Kinn sighed and wakes Porsche up . Porsche wakes up all sweating like he just woke up from a nightmare . Hey what happened ? why are yoy sweating ?. Kinn asked .

I had a bad dream its like ... No nothing let not talk about and who were you talking right back then ? . Porsche asked . Its Vegas my cousin , he wants to invite us for a double date . Kinn said . They both got ready fats and drive to the place .

After reaching at that place , Vegas called both of them . They both went to the table and sit . As they all sit , Porsche's face changed . He saw his bestfriend Pete with Vegas . Pete ?. Porsche asked . Porsche ? . Pete asked . They both hugged and cried for a while . We were looking for you know Porsche for almost a month ! . Pete said crying . Pete has a lot of question in his mind .

Kinn and Vegas was just looking at them both . They both chats and told each others story . So basically you love your kidnapper ?. Pete asked laughing . Oi Pete he is my husband ! . Porsche said hitting Pete playfully . They all chat and talked about all of things until time passes .

So when do you guys wmare going to get married ? . Porsche asked . We are going to get married this month Porsche . Pete said .
Well its 11:30 PM . I guess our date ends here and thanks for inviting us man . Kinn said .

Youre welcome buddy now see you all again . And dont forget to invite us to your wedding !. Kinn said . I have already invite you . If you didnt show up for my wedding i will hunt your your ass Kinn . Vegas said laughing and they left .

( Dears im sorry if they are word mistakes , because i was writting this late at night in my notes . So today i just copy and paste them from notes to wattpad . And this is all my story i write them all yesterday night )

You're My Wife On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara