CHAPTER 19

POV : Vegas

It's already night here. I went inside my car . I came to bar because I have an business deal with a Korean drug supplier. We met and greet each other. " So is that all Vegas? We can finish our deal here?. " He asked.

" Yes, but you're very greedy that you forget that I have people on you ! ." I said as I took my gun out and shoot him . People at the bar screamed and run from their . I got a message that this drug supplier is greedy that he wanted sold my drugs to another drug supplier.

He wants to take All of our money that we make so I killed him. I ran to my car so that nobody sees me. I drive my car while turning about the deal we've made .

I stopped my car nearby , and take out my cigarette to smoke. As I was smoking, I saw a boy fixing his car. I extinguished the cigarette by stepping on it and I went near the boy. He was struggling to fix his car.

I saw that boy's face and he was very handsome and at the same time beautiful. Hey turned his head and smiled at me awkwardly. I came out of thoughts as he was waving his hands in front if my face.

" Umm hello mister? Can I help you? Why are in front me? ." He asked. I didn't say anything and kept staring his face. Those pinks lips will perfectly fit with mine. " Hello??. " He asked.

" Oh I'm sorry. I saw you trying to fix your car. I wanted to help that's why I came to you. " I said without breaking the eye contact. I helped him starting his car engine and it started .
" Thank you!." He said while smiling. He's smile is so cute.

" What's your name?. "I asked him.
" My name is Pete and what about you?. " " My name's Vegas. " I said as he answered my question . We both talked for a little and got to know each other a little. I soon asked him if I can take him to a bar. " Yeah sure! I would like to have a drink !." He said.

We both came to a different bar and ordered some drinks. " So what are you doing for living?. " He asked. I sipped the wine in my hands and said, " I'm doing a business which is pretty successful. "

" What type of business is that?. " He asked while drinking his wine.
" Marketing." I said. He again grabedd another glass of wine and we both walked to a room. " So what is this bar actually? Why some people are making out publicly?. " He asked.

" It's a strip club. I own this club baby. " I said as I grabbed by his waist dragging him to a room.

POV : Pete

He drags me into to a room and throw to the bed. I crawl back as he hover above me. " Hey what are you doing man? Let me go!!. " I screamed as chained my hands to the bed corner .

" Shhuuuu!!! Love you will like it later . Just enjoy for now while I fuck your body. " He said and started to kiss me hungrily. I tried to back away and kept trashing under him.
He then removed all my clothes and throw them on the floor.

I cried my hearts out and screamed begging him to let me go but it's all just worth nothing. " Please... Le...let me... Go!!. " I begged him to stop. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Things started to get blurry.

My eyes felt heavy but I didn't close them. I tried so hard to not close this but my eyes aren't in my control and they closed. Everything went black and the only I heard was,

" Sleep well sweetheart... . "

-------------------------------------------------------

( I'm sorry if this chapter is too short . Tomorrow I will update chapter 20 . Chapter 20 will be a little long.. )