CHAPTER 1

POV : Kinn

I was looking and going through some work files that I haven't finished yet.  I have to finish them by the end of the day.  Suddenly I heard a knock on the door "come in" I said . Big entered the room. "Khun Kinn tonight we were invited to a grand party which arangged by the Kittisawad family."
Big said. 

" The Kittisawad family ? The second most successful businessman invited us to their grand party? " I asked while laughing. " Yes Khun Kinn . They invited us to their party. Why is there any problem Khun Kinn ? ." Big asked with questioning face. 

" How can I say no ? At what time the party starts? ." I asked Big . " The party starts at 8pm Khun Kinn.  " answered Big . " OK.. get the cars ready at 8pm.  Tell them we were coming . Now leave. " I ordered Big. 

"Ok Khun Kinn . " Big said before leaving the room.  At first I want to say no but I can't because they are one of our trusted business partners.  But I said yes, because both of our family will make big profids this year.  If I said no, they will take it as serious thing and cut our connection. 

I snapped out of my thoughts and continued my works. 

POV : Porsche

I was helping the maids to decorate our hall for the grand party . They will be alot of successful businessmans going to come to the party . Out of nowhere my dad came "Hey Porsche why are you helping them?  You were suppose to get ready for the party not helping them silly. " My dad said. 

" Ahh ! Dad you scare me ! Oh I'm just helping them because I have nothing to do instead of just watching them decorate so I helped them. I'm sorry . " I said . " Well you have a job to get ready and come down to eat.  See its almost 7pm go get ready ." Dad said. 

I nodded then when upstairs to get ready. Before I go,  he handed me a bag. " Here take this bag .  " He said.
" What is this? ." I asked . " Go to your room and find out ." He said smiling . I then went to my room and opened the bag and saw a black suit with 3 small gift box. 

I quickly went to take a shower and changed into the suit he gave me . The black suit really matches with my tanned skin.

Next I open the small box and find a beautiful Chinese dragon necklace.  I loved it so much and quickly put it around my neck . Then I opened the two boxes and saw a black and white ring and a snake bracelet. It looked so beautiful.