CHAPTER 10

POV : The Kittisawad's family

( Kan Flashback)

I waited for my bodyguards to bring me any details about the black car.
" Khun Kan , we got some the black car. It is the same car that was used by Khun Kinn when he came to our party that night. Look at the car, it is the same car with a number plate but, there's no number in it. " Lim said coming to me.

" Are you sure that, it is the same car that was described by Pran ? ." I asked him. " Yes Khun Kan it is the same car. We think that Khun Kinn.. ." Before Lim finishes his words I said something. " Are you trying to tell me that Kinn is the one who kidnapped Porsche? ." I asked him.

He nodded his head. " No it can't be! How can he do that to me?! I trusted him!! ." I said thinking that he betrayed me and wanting to do something with my son. To settle my confusion I ordered Lim to set a spy on Kinn.

After days of spying I found out that Kinn actually kidnapped Porsche. We setted a camera on his shirt collar to monitor what he is doing. Kinn brutally killed him . I lost it, I quickly tell my bodyguards to surround his mansion so he won't escape but, shit! He escaped.

( Kan's present)

I finally knew who kidnapped Porsche . It was Kinn my friends son who I treated like my son and trusted him. But he ... He kidnapped Porsche . I don't know why he kidnapped him. Is it because he wanted all the profit we're earning this year? What is the reason? Why?!!.

" Pa did you find him ? ." Pran asked me with hope. " I found him but, the person who kidnapped him, took him somewhere we can't find him." I said to Pran . " Don't worry Pa we will find him! Together we'll find him. Who kidnapped him pa ? ." She asked.

" He is my friends son who kidnapped Porsche. Kinn Anakin Theeranpanyakul. " I answered while looking down. Chay and Pran's dad came. " Did you find him? ." He and Chay asked. Pran explained everything to them.

" What are we going to do now? ." Pran asked me. "We're gonna have to know where he hides Porsche. But how? ." I asked her back. Suddenly Chay asked me. " Pa do you know where they go? . "

" I don't know Chay. We haven't got any information . " I answered hopelessly. I hope he's safe and I need to get him back very soon.

POV : Kinn

We came to Korea since they know where I hide Porsche and who kidnapped him. My big brother Tankhun and younger brother Kim live here in Korea at my mansion . I sent them both there because I'm scared something will happen to them.

And now my kitten and I sitting in dining table with Tankhun and Kim.
" So that's why you guys come here huh? You know how happy I was hearing Porsche's arrival at out house here in Korea?! ." He asked me while smiling happily.

Kim also said he was happy hearing that we both are coming here.
" Now I have to go.. I have alot if classes today.. Bye hia! Bye brother in law! ." He said while waving at Porsche and all of us.

" Kinn are free today ? Because I want to go to shopping spree with Porsche! Can I take him with me? ." He asked me. " No hia.. You can't take him out ! You know that last time his dad set a spy to know if I'm the one who kidnapped Porsch ! ." I said to him.

POV : Porsche

After I heard what he said I stopped caring the food and looked at him almost like glaring. " Wait Porsche it's not like that I just.. I'm sor... ." I cutted him off. " Kinn you said your enemies where the one who set the sky and try to kill us. But now I know who's the 'enemies ' is. It's my dad . Isn't he?!!! ." I asked him.