Chapter 13: Michelle

Începe de la început

"Why are you like this?", Lizzie comments annoyed before letting go of me. "You just ruined the moment"

"I don't know. I think being cheesy or sappy isn't my speed anymore. I've lost my touch", I say, making Lizzie roll her eyes. I chuckle and walk near her, putting my arms around her back and pulling her closer to me. "Do you have all of your things?". She nods while wrapping her arms around me again. "Did you drive here?". She nods in response again. "Can I drive us to my apartment?", I ask doing the best puppy eyes.

"Absolutely not", she says while laughing a bit.

"Why not?"

"You don't have a car, and I haven't seen you drive. I'm not putting my life at risk"

"Hey, I don't have a car because not everyone is rich like you. And, the fact that you haven't seen me drive doesn't mean I don't have a license. But, if you must know, I do have a license, with all of my points may I add", I inform Lizzie as she gives me an unsure look before sighing.

"Alright, you can drive"

"Yes!"

"But, you have to pay for gas"

"Deal. Keys please", I say extending my hand so she can give me the keys. She gives them to me not before making a snarky comment.

"With this, now you can add to your résumé personal dork, bully, obsession and driver to THE Scarlet Witch", she says with a smirk.

"Oh, you asked for it", I say before grabbing her arm and leg, and putting her over my shoulder.

"Y/N! Put me down!", she says hitting my back, but I don't budge. I walk through the halls and out of the building. Before heading to the parking lot, I see a couple of employees and my friends talking in a circle. That's when an idea pops up in my head.

"Hey, guys! Have you seen Ms. Olsen?", I ask with a grin.

"Hi Y/N. Isn't Ms. Olsen the one in your shoulder?", Steph asks confused about what's going on.

"Oh no, this is an entitled Princess which I was assigned to drive home", I say before getting kicked on the ribs by Lizzie's knee. That freaking hurt, but I continued with the act. "But I think I'll have to talk to Miss Olsen later. See you guys tomorrow, bye!", I say waving at the guys and walking towards Lizzie's car.

I unlock the car and open the passenger seat's door before carefully placing Lizzie on it. I grab the seatbelt and buckle her in. She crosses her arms and huffs.

"Scoot over", I say, making her move her legs a little so I could sit on the edge of the seat. "You can't get mad at me for what happened. I had to get my revenge", I tell her playfully, but she still wasn't looking at me. "Princess, if you don't look at me, I'm going to tickle you until you pee your pants, and I bet you don't want that", I say moving my hands to tickle her belly. She quickly grabs my writs and moves them away from her.

"No, please. No tickles", she pleads. "You're a bully. I don't like you. Take me home", she says looking away from me again. Now I feel bad. She was frowning hard and I wanted to know why. I lean closer to her ear and whisper softly.

"Hey Princess, why are you frowning? I already told you that you are too pretty to get wrinkles at 22", I say, reminding her of the comment I made the day we became friends.

"Because you confuse me", she replies, making me confused myself. "First, you're so sweet and caring, and then you turn into a complete jerk. I just don't understand if that's the real you or if you act like that just with me. And I already told you my age, I don't plan on repeating it again", she quickly explains to me before a deep silence falls between us.