Chapter 13: Michelle

Start from the beginning

Lizzie looks at me, and gives me the head tilt

Lizzie looks at me, and gives me the head tilt. So, I just close my eyes and wait for the punch. She did it fast, but it still hurt. What I didn't expect is that, this time, the one who got scolded was her. "Lizzie, what's going on? Why are you punching Y/N?", Mr. Feige asks a little bit annoyed.

"Oh, it's nothing. She was just being quite insightful about how the lights affect my makeup and costumes, but she was talking while Mr. Peters was presenting, so I told her to shut up with a punch", Lizzie replies rather quickly. Mr. Feige just hummed skeptical about her response, before telling Mr. Peters to continue. I grab the notebook once again and write a response to Lizzie.

Lizzie finishes writing on the notebook and passes it over to me for the last time

Lizzie finishes writing on the notebook and passes it over to me for the last time. I read what she wrote and look back at her only to see her blushing intensely. I chuckle slightly to myself. I do have an effect on her. Sadly, it can only remain as something platonic.

Anyway, soon the meeting ended. We were released and they actually gave everyone the rest of the day off since the last few reshoots were going to be in the New York set, which is in another location.

While I was picking up my things from my locker, I felt a couple of hands slide around my waist. The particular vanilla scent made me realize who it was quicker than I imagined, but I continued with my tasks. I close my locker and turn around, still in the arms' grasp, only to see Lizzie smiling at me before she places her chin on my chest. "So, what are you doing right now?", she asks with the cutest voice.

"Well, it's still early to go to the club and I'm starving. So, maybe I will buy some tacos for lunch and see a movie at my loft. I'm still figuring it out", I state simply.

"Do you mind if I tag along? I don't want to be alone at my house", she says, making me sad but also confused.

"Isn't your fiancée waiting for you?"

"No, Robbie is rehearsing for tour. He is leaving right after Halloween. But, you don't want me to tag along?", she asks, pouting at me.

"No Princess, is not that. I'm just being cautious. I don't want to get either of us in trouble, but if the Mister is ok with you being with me, I'm more than happy to have you all to myself", I say making her smile. "I'm really lucky. Who gets to say they are THE Scarlet Witch's personal dork, bully and obsession?!", I say wiggling my eyebrows.