6

Buck's point of view

I needed to clear my head, I needed to breath so I ran and the next thing I knew I was at Eddie's house. I don't know what drove me here, why would I come here I go to walk off when Eddie runs out of the house. "B-Buck what going on are you ok, what are you doing here?" He walks up to me I don't know how to answer. "I-I don't even know I needed to go on a run after my doctor and next thing I know I am here, I-I should go." I go to walk off when Eddie calls my name yelling out to me.

"Buck no it's fine come and hang out for a bit, does Athena know your here or Bobby?" He asks me as I walk up to him and shake my head no. "I uh didn't get the best news at the doctors and then I stupidly spilled my guts to Athena then I ran off." I sigh me and Eddie walking into his place Eddie grabing a shirt. "Ok uh don't freak out when you walk in though." I raise my brow scared at what he thinking. 

I walk in to here a mans voice that sounds familiar but I look over not knowing who the young adult is. "Hey I just got done with-B-Buck?" The young voice asks as I am confused on how he knows who I am. "Uh yeah Eddie how does that kid know me?" I ask taking a step back scared it's a trap. "That's Chris Buck calm down he's not someone trying to hurt you." I take a breath as Chris has grown so much and his voice is a lot deeper. "C-Chris?" I ask hesitantly not knowing what to think.

"Buck, oh my god where have you been!" Chris runs up and hug me causing me to flinch and tense up holding my breath and clinching my eyes. "Chris mi hijo he doesn't like physical touch anymore." Eddie says Chris quickly letting off as I stand there a minute trying to breath. "Buck breath your safe he can't hurt you anymore." I hear Eddie telling me as I open my eyes taking a deep breath and nodding, really embarrassed about that. "S-Sorry C-Chris I uh just working through somethings." I say gulping the lump in my throat seeing rage in Chris's eyes. 

"He did this to you didn't he." Chris growls as I just look down at my feet and nod, whishing he was still that preteen. "Chris drop it, not right now." Eddie pleads with his son who takes a breath and nods. "I do want to see my cousin one day though Buck, is she what like four, and please tell me you have seen a doctor." I let out a small laugh and nod. "Let me guess he chose premed?" Eddie nods his head and laughs. "Want a beer Buck, I let Athena know your here."

"Sure so I can tell you about the stupid doctor appointment so Chris stops worrying." I say with a smile on my face.

"So yeah I need a stupid surgery that so I am going to start moving into my apartment tonight." I say taking a swig of the beer then putting it down trying not to throw up. "You good?" I nod my head scared to open my mouth. "First beer in over five years and I forgot you buy the good stuff." I say already buzzed and still trying not to throw up. "R-Really fuck I'm sorry, would have warned you about that."

"It's fine Eddie, I just my stomach still weak also got yelled at my doctor for my weight she wants me to gain 50 pounds by the 6 month mark. Then 75 by the year she says I'm 125 pounds underweight." Chris scuff and rolls his eyes at that and says. "Yeah, you are extremely underweight Buck and I am not thrilled to see my best friend like that." 

"Chris I am getting better I have only been back three weeks." I say smiling at him and sighing looking at the clock. "I got to get going so I can pack the little I do have and get to our new apartment and figure out how to furnish it." I say Eddie stopping me and not wanting me to leave. "B-Buck no you will wait until Athena gets here, your lightly drunk for the first time in years and Athena already going to kill me for that let alone letting you leave buzzed." I roll my eyes and agree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athena's point of view

"Edmundo Diaz did you really get him drunk!" I say angry and frustrated that my son is tipsy. "I gave him one beer that he didn't even finish, I didn't know it would have been his first beer in over 5 years." Eddie says handing me the not even half empty beer bottle. "Yikes he's like a teenager I guess." I say shaking my head and laughing Eddie taking it back.