Part 7

"HOW DARE YOU ? TUMHARI HIMMAT KAISAE HUI ? "

Naira roared like the sherni she was . Kartik too lost his calm but had to maintain his calm because his wife lost it. 

"Meri behen hai vo . How dare you meri behen ko insult ki ? " Naira held him by his collar .

Abir was shocked to see naira like this . Now he held mishti hand tight subconsciously . Kartik went near naira and tried to hold her but failed. 

"Aur tu mishti tu yeh sab bagavas kadai hokar sun Rahi thi . Jo abir nae Kiya vo tumha karna tha na . "

"Di ......."

Abir was flabbergasted he remembered all the time when fingers were pointed on mishti in maheshwaris and also in rajvansh .... How she was forced to apologise for something she never did now she was encouraged to hit now he knew where his angry chorni came from .

"Yeh ladki ...... " The middle aged women pulled mishti but before she could do anything abir pulled her near him holding her hands tight .

"Aap badi hai ..... Apko tho sahi galat ka pechan hona hai " abir said covering mishti ... He knew his angry chorni can stand for herself but today somehow he was angry like really furious . All the times she was forced to keep her self respect aside came flashing in his eyes  .

"Arae tujae iskae baar Mai kuch pata bhi nahi  isiki rishta do baar toot Chuka hai . And iski baap tho kuni hai . "

"Aap badi hai isliye baat kar raha hoon.  Agar rishta toota tho ismae mishti ki kya galati hai . Mishti hi kyon vo ladka lagat tha mishti par ungli kyon . Humari society ka yehi problem hai Jo bhi ho ladkiyon par hi saval kyon uss ladka par kyon nahi ."

There was silence in the whole place . He was still holding mishti hand tightly . The past still alive in his mind haunting him like a ghost . He had never hated himself this much before when he hurt mishti . When he had to lie to her face . He did the same thing her choti dadi did to her . She separated her from her family and he separated her from him  .

He thought she would be better anywhere other than his home a place where saas points finger on her always and her devar considers her as mortal enemy due to his ego . He thought it was better for her not realising that he was depriving  her right .... Her right to make choice to make her decision . He deluded himself that it's for her . Now the truth was killing him .

Mishti wanted to intervene but stopped when she realised abir was really angry.  Afterall it was very rare for abir to get angry and when he does all hell break loose . Abir was known for being cheerful calm only few people knew about his angery side those who faced it and for those whom he became angry for.  She kept numb  .

All whispered among themselves and slowly left the place . The Khanna's couldnt retort to abir . They slowly dispersed grunting their displeasure .

Naira came near mishti and smiled sweetly which caused the bff pair chills down their spine . Abir was confused as to what was happening . Mishti tried to flee but naira held her by ear .

"Tu chup kyon thi mishtu . "

"Vo ....."

"Vo vo kya bakari ban gayi kya tum . Aisae logon ko bada sabak sikana hai . "