Part - 4

Kartick clenched his fist looking at mishti peaceful sleeping face his hand relaxed and he left the room in anger .

Naira knew why kartick was angry and frustrated . He was trying his best to cope with whatever was happening especially abir .

Naira sighed she was having troubling calming herself  too . She threw a last glance at abir patting mishti head slowly who was in deep sleep .

She could see the pain in abir eyes .. it was as if screaming for help desperation and guilt ... She mumbled in low voice 'then why did you do this ? ' and slowly followed kartick to their room . 

That night the couple had a deep conversation regarding their angel and hoped that their decision was the right one ....

In Mishti room

Mishti slowly drifted into deep sleep and abir was still holding her hands . His eyes fell on  her sleeping face it felt as if the last few minutes were an illusion  . Her panic attacks really affected him to core . Her state was killing him inside . And the fact that he was responsible for this hurt him like hell ...

He kept patting her head . "Kya hua mishti ? Tum strong ho na mishti . You should have just throw me out of your life forever and moved on but  muja laga ki Kunal weak hai ussae sambal nahi payenga par mishti tum tho strong thi na tho yeh kya halat bana raki ho kudh ki ."

His eyes teared up .... All the sweet memories they shared came rushing back . Mishti believed him even when he lied and hurt her ...

"Tum eisae kyuon ho mishti ? " He whispered scared that she would wake up . He could see her mumble in her sleep and slowing patted her .....

Slowly his eyes felt heavy and he fell asleep next to her .  Stirring up in her sleep mishti hugged abir and abir too cuddled close . Both slept peacefully after a long time in each other's presence soothing their restless mind .

Morning

Bang bang

Abir heard someone banging the door . He felt heavy for some reason . And he felt  something stirring up beside him .

"Sonae do di ...... " He heard a voice that woke him up in a frenzy . He got up and saw mishti holding him and stirring up in sleep .

"Mishtu ...*bang* *bang* mishtu agar ab tumnae bahar nahi aayi tho main andar aa jaungi ." Keerthi started banging the door more . 

Abir took few minutes to take in situation and he started panicking . "Mishti .... Mishti ..... Angry chorni uto " He whispered shaking her .

Mishti opened her eyes and was greeted with panicking abir face . " Kam sae Kam dream main tho thoda kam frown Karo na ajeeb rajvansh . " She had goofy smile and hugging him more ignoring the banging as background music making herself comfortable .

"Mishti ... Yeh koi dream nahi hai uto . " He flicked her forehead making her wince in pain . And rubbed her forehead gently .

Her eyes widened in shock and  she sat up in jerk ..... "What ......"  He closed her mouth . "Chillau mat mishti . "

"Mishtu ......"

She glanced to door and the abir back to the door and then to abir ...... She pulled his hand down . " Tum yahan kya kar rahae ho abir . " She whisper shouted. 

Before any of them could answer the door was about to opened .

Keerthi entered the room only to find it empty .  "Mishtu ?!"

"Bhabhi main andar hoon bathroom main . " She could hear water running .

Inside bathroom both abir and mishti were standing close to each other mishti holding abir hand tight with one hand and other closing his mouth .