Part - 3

Finally after a few minutes everyone calmed down ......everyone were discussing with guests .... Mishti went near abir whispered  : abir main teek ab tho relax ho jao yaar .....

Abir ( whisper shouted ) : relax ho jau .......mishti tumhae samaj mai aa raha ha yeh kitna dangerous ho sakta tha ....

Mishti : main teek hoon abir kuch nahi hua mujae....

He was still rigid .....

Mishti : main kya kanch hoon ? Flower vase ho ? Meri chashma hoon ? Nahin hoon tho main toot nahi jaungi abir .....aur vaise bhi tumhae kyon farak pad raha hai abir ....main tho jooti hoon na .....selfish .....pa....parayi hoon na tho muja chot lagae tumhae kyon farak pad raha ha ..........

He wanted to shout at her  but controlled himself ....he knew mishti was testing his limit trying to break his limits and she was doing a damn good job at this .....

Mishti zara yahan aana...... Choti dadi called her ....

She went not wanting make fuss in front of guests ..... She was introduced to some ladies .....among them one lady kept on speaking about her son ......mishti just smiled .....

Lady : devyani jii aapki poti bahut aachi hai .....agar aap bura na manae tho mishti ka rishta Mera betae ke saath ho jayae .....

Abir froze hearing this....... His heart  pounded .....he just wanted to pull mishti behind him and shout at everyone that she is mine......he regretted her not wearing mangalsutra though he knew it was bullshit he was thinking ..... He just wanted people to know the she is his .....only his .....

Mishti froze hearing the alliance proposal ....she stepped back....everything came flashing when she broke her rishta with kunal,  how she insulted bp and bm for kuhu rishtae,  how abir tore their cards and broke their relationship inspite of being married...... She took step back more ......

Her breathes were getting laboured .....

Arae aisae kaisae aunty humari Ghar ki Beti abhi vapas aayi hai itni jaldi hum thodi na vidai honae dengae .... Ha na gf ....meri pretty lady ......

Kartick held her shoulders and smiled at her .....he whispered : breathe mishti .....breathe in .....breathe out .....breathe in ....breathe out ..... Tum safe ho ...... She felt kartick words sooth her..... She smiled when she calmed down .....

Abir noticed the change in mishti and went near her when kartick bet him to it ....he was glad that mishti was fine .  still he didn't know why he was angry...... Mishti voice broke him out of trance.....

Mishti : wo aunty main already kisi sae pyaar karthi hoon so .... I am sorry ....

Her words made evryone freeze literally ...... Singhania knew that she was talking about the boy who broke her heart .... And the fact that mishti still loved him enough to declared in public space shocked them .....

Kartick kinda of expected this afterall he knew mishti still loved that abir person ......he glanced at abir who was like shell whose soul already left hanging out .......

Abir knew his mishti was special she always did things that made his mind blow away ....now his mind  literally blew away .....he broke her heart , insulted her opened her old wounds ,. ..... Still she was standing here confidently saying that she loved him  .....

Mishti looked at abir and winked hiding from everyone ......and excused herself ..... pagal hai yeh ladki ......violent chorni .....

Everyone in singhania were mentally cursing  abir .... Who was standing there like a tree blown away in cyclone .....