Hospitalised

Illeana was rushed to the operation theatre, her condition was not good.. blood was oozing out really hard, and she had lost a good amount of blood. As she was about to enter the operation theatre, Ryan reached the hospital and started searching for Illeana, before he could reach near her she was already taken inside the operation theatre. He stood in front of the OT, and kept his palm on the door. He looked at his side and saw the policeman. He ran to him.

"What happened sir? What happened to her??" He asked.

"She was in Area 5, which is considered to be one of the most dangerous places in Bangalore. We don't know how she reached there and whatever happened! We were just patrolling in that colony and saw this girl suddenly hit our car, and that's when we realised that she was caught by the  famous group of goons, but the best part is, she saved herself from them with courage and tried coming in front of us, and also now the goons are in custody! So don't worry!" He said.

Ryan was heartbroken after listening to all these things. He was cussing himself. Why did he leave her alone? He must've gone with her.. all of these questions were roaming in his mind. He was silently crying when he saw a nurse coming out of the OT. Ryan got up and went to her.

"Nurse, how's she??" He asked.

"Nothing can be said now, her pulse rate is dropping drastically!" Saying this the nurse went out.

Ryan was sitting in his chair and was thinking of all these. When he got a call from Olivia.

"Tch tch tch.. how's she? Is she in the OT? I feel so bad for her, Ryan." She said

"What do you want now Olivia?" Ryan asked.

"I just wanted revenge, which is pretty good i guess, if she doesn't survive, then it will be the best thing no?" Saying this she winked and cut the call.

Ryan linked all of it.. he realised that it was all Olivia's planning! The goons and everything. He again got the call from her.

"Oh and btw, she IS in the OT right? I hope she's fine.. with Dr. Rashid.." saying this she again cut the call.

Ryan was shocked hearing this and immediately ran inside the OT, no one was able to stop him, he was pushing each and everyone who came in his way, until he reached near Illeana's bed. He saw the doctor Rashid trying to poison her saline. But before he could do anything, Ryan came and punched him, he was continuously beating the doctor.

"Why were you trying to kill her??? You're a doctor for God's sake!!!! You are here to save people, not to kill them! I will not spare you!" He was continuously punching him, while the doctor pricked the needle inside Ryan's arms and ran from there. Ryan sat there holding his arm.

"Don't worry sir! He won't be safe! But for now, we need to operate her, otherwise we might lose her!"

As the words hit his ears, his eyes were filled with tears, he was taken out of the OT by another helper who dressed his wounds as well.
After sitting for 5 hours straight, he saw the doctors coming out of the OT.
He ran to them

"Doctor.. " he couldn't ask anything.

"We will not give you false hopes, Mr Ryan, she has already lost a good amount of blood, chances for her to survive is 20% , we are praying for her recovery, you also pray, if she wakes up in another 12 hours, then it's fine, or..." Ryan looked at the doctor and nodded.

The doctor left the place. He sat down, he was crying hiding his face in his palms, when he felt a palm on his shoulder.
He looked up and saw his mother, blair, and Babil was standing there. He wiped his tears.

"What are you all doing here?" He asked.

"Got to know everything about her from Babil," his mom said.

"Also, our son required support now right?" She said.

Ryan hugged his mom and started crying.

"She would be fine! Don't worry!"

"No mom, the doctor said that, the next 12 hours are critical, if she doesn't wake up soon, then we might... We might.. lose...." He broke into more tears.

Everyone was feeling bad for her condition. They were continuously assuring Ryan, but he was not able to listen to them.
The next twelve hours went crucially. They were breathing but feeling like none of them were breathing. At times, Babil and Blair helped Ryan and Mrs brown to spend their time by assuring them, Babil brought tea for all of them but Ryan didn't take it. They were standing silently waiting for Illeana's response. Ryan saw the same doctor who treated Illeana. He ran to him.

"Doctor.. can I just meet her?" Ryan asked.

"Ohkay but I would allow only one person and not more than five minutes!" He said.

"Ohkay doctor!"

Ryan ran inside the ICU cabin, and sat beside her. He was traumatised looking at Illeana's face and body. 

"I am so sorry Illeana!"

He held her hand, and rested his head on their joined hands.
Few seconds later, he felt that her fingers were moving.
He looked at Illeana's face and immediately ran to call the doctor.
As the doctor came he checked Illeana's pulse rate, while doing so, slowly Illeana opened her eyes.

"Hmm..she has regained consciousness, there's nothing to worry about!" Saying this the doctor went to talk with the nurse.

Ryan stood beside Illeana who was looking directly into his eyes.

"You scared the hell out of me!" Ryan said.

"I scared the hell out of myself..." Illeana said.

Ryan stopped saying anything because he knew that Illeana was traumatised with the incident!
.
.
.
TBC