Drunk

Ryan informed Babil about everything. Everything he was feeling now.

"So what now?" Babil asked.

"I don't know, I need to inform Olivia about this!" Ryan said.

"But but but, c'mon man! We need to celebrate! You are experiencing your first love! I am here! What other reasons do you require to not celebrate? Let's go to a bar!" Babil said.

"Yeah ohkay! My treat!" Ryan said.

After finishing his work, he went to a bar with Babil.

They asked the bartender to bring their drinks, while babil started speaking.

"Well, Illeana is a great choice! Olivia's nowhere close to Illeana! Starting from looks, to behaviour and manner! Illeana ticks all the boxes!" Babil said after sipping his drink.

"True! But we still need to figure out how to bring this to Olivia! She will freak out!" Ryan said.

"Then let her freak out! She's like that only! I have always wondered why you both came back? After she cheated on you? What's the proof that she mustn't be doing it now?" Babil said.

"Doing what?" Ryan asked.

"C'mon man! You are not dumb! Sleeping with other men in your absence!" Babil said.

"Maybe, or maybe not! I don't know why! It doesn't affect me anymore!" Ryan said.

"Because you are in love with Illeana!" Ryan smiled at his statement.

"Someone's blushing ahah!" Babil teased him even more.

"Wait, is that Illeana?" Babil asked.

"C'mon Babil no more teasing okay?" Ryan said.

"You dumbass! Turn around it's really Illeana!" Ryan turned around and saw Illeana standing with her friend. She looked hot in that dress.

"Woah, last time I met her! She was refusing to wear such kinda dresses! Because they were too revealing, and now! She has changed so much, even more beautiful!" Babil said, while Ryan's eyes were still on her

"Woah, last time I met her! She was refusing to wear such kinda dresses! Because they were too revealing, and now! She has changed so much, even more beautiful!" Babil said, while Ryan's eyes were still on her. They went to another bartender, but Ryan's eyes still followed her.

"It looks like you will eat her up right now!" Babil said.

"Haha! Is that so??" Ryan laughed at his comment.

Soon he saw a guy approaching the girls while Ryan's smile vanished and he became serious.

"Someone's getting angry!" Babil commented.

He saw that guy take the other girl to the dance floor.

"Ah! He missed a gem!" Babil commented, while Ryan threw daggers at him.

Suddenly Ryan got a phone call, and unwillingly he had to go out of the club to receive it.

When he came back, he saw Babil dancing with a girl, and Illeana was also on the dance floor, but not alone. She was dancing with a guy, as their bodies were touching.

"Oh god Illeana.. why are you doing this?" He said to himself.

He looked at her closely when he realised that, Illeana had barely opened her eyes. While the guy was continuously kissing her neck.

"Enough!" He said to himself and went to Illeana. He held her hand and started speaking.

"What are you doing here with this guy? I thought you were having a bad time so I may give you time to calm yourself, but rather you are here dancing with him?" Ryan said.

"Hey who are you?" The man asked.

"I am her boyfriend! I need no more quarrels! I am taking my girlfriend Outta here!" He fumed angrily and left the place. Illeana pinned him to the wall. She was about to speak but a hiccup came out of nowhere. Placing her palms on her lips she started giggling.

"Oops, hahaha!!" She was laughing cutely. While Ryan was busy admiring her. He was pinned to the wall, Illeana kept her palms on his shoulders while he rested his hands on her waist.

"When did you become my boyfriend?" She asked giving him a pout. Before he could say anything she herself started speaking.

"Do you still think that I am your... Fake girlfriend??" She asked him, as her eyes were barely opening. She started laughing suddenly.

"Haahh, what time it was!!" She was continuously laughing.

"We need to get out of here!" Ryan said, as he took Illeana with him. As they were about to leave the door, Illeana stopped.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"I can't walk!!" Saying this she sat down! Her eyes closed and her lips forming a pout. Ryan sighed and crouched down.

"But you have to get out of here na baba! Otherwise you will end up sleeping at the bar!" Ryan said.

"Means! They will throw me out of the bar when it will close?" She asked innocently while Ryan chuckled. She looked cute.

"Yes they will!" He said.

"How rude is that!" She said.

"It is!" He said

"You need to change that!" She said.

"How am I supposed to change it?"

"Why not? You can change everything!"

"No I can't!"

"You can!"

"No, I can't!"

"Yes you can! You can buy this whole club if you want!" She started laughing and falling everywhere, while Ryan was finding it difficult to handle her drunk state.

"Okay! What do you want? What do I have to do to get you out of here?"  Ryan asked.

Illeana looked at him innocently with a finger on her lips. She raised her two arms towards him.

"I want a piggyback ride!!" She exclaimed.

While he chuckled.
He took her at his back and held her legs.

"Wohooo!!! Letssss gooo!!!" Illeana squealed like a kid.

"Heyyy!! I completely forgot! Are you my boyfriend?" She asked.

"Yess I am!" Ryan said.

"Then ohkay! You're not a kidnapper!" She smiled. Resting her chin on his head. Ryan chuckled.

"Heyy!! Waitt!!!!" He stopped immediately!

"I want that!!!" She said. Ryan looked at the direction she was pointing. It was an ice cream parlour.

"No! You're not having that!" Ryan said.

"I want that!!!!" Illeana said.

"No you're not!" Ryan said
While Illeana started wiggling in his hold.

"Illeana don't do this! We both will end up falling!" Ryan said balancing his feet.

"I want ice creammm!!!!" She was continuously wiggling and squealing like a kid, due to which, they both ended up falling down. Illeana started laughing while Ryan nodded in disbelief.

"Which flavour?" Ryan asked.

"Chocolate!!!!!!!!" She squealed while Ryan chuckled.

"Just stay here! I am getting it for you!" He said. While Illeana stood there keeping her finger on her lips.
After a while when Ryan came out of the ice cream parlour, he saw Illeana moving around his car. He facepalmed at her behaviour. He went towards her, and stopped her. He gave her the ice cream to which she jumped in excitement and kissed his cheek. He looked at her who was enjoying her ice cream, he touched his cheek where she kissed and smiled.
.
.
.
TBC