"Ohh my gosh, you're such a liar." Felix laughed in disbelief, turning to look at me with the same expression, as if to make sure someone else was also witnessing it.
"Jeongin, do you think leeknow fell for me first? He did right?"

"Hey! Don't ask him, he doesn't have any idea what-"

"Oh yeah definitely." I said absently as I checked off some of the boxes on my paper.

"HA! Told you, min." Felix said, sticking out his tongue, tauntingly. Minho glared at him before suddenly grabbing his arm "ah-" Felix yelped as minho pulled him into his lap.
"I bet I can make you admit how much you love me later tonight." He said, harshly holding the youngers hips, Felix squirmed around giggling.

"Not that I need words, I'll know when I see how hard you c-"

"Alright!" I cut him off. "I'm kinda trying to focus. I want to get hired at this very cute and innocent cat Cafe, maybe you could try that some time- innocent, ever heard of it?" I asked, giving minho a look.

Minho took his eyes off of Felix for a moment to answer me.
"Hm....? Nope, never heard of her." He smirked before going back to running his hands over Felixs hips. Looking at him as if he were a four course meal and minho was on a deserted island.

"Anyway jeongin." Felix rolled his eyes, ignoring minho. "Are you still having a fun time with seungmin, is he still sweet and all." Felix laughed.

"Yeah." I nodded, smiling as I thought of what he said on our last phone call.

"Oohh, You're blushing~" Felix teased.

"Huh- wa- no, Im trying to pay attention here Lix, I was just-"

"Thinking about him? What did he do that's so blush worthy..?" He asked, giving me a suggestive wink.

"Nothing like that." I deadpanned, keeping the conversation away from that direction
I thought I was the only person in this friend group with no shame..

"Well then what was it?" He asked.

"Eh, it was really nothing-"

"Ohh, c'mon" Felix whined. "Tell me."

"Fine" I sighed.

"Last night......we were talking on the phone and he said that he missed me." I admitted, causing Felix to instantly"aaaww" which of course I rolled my eyes at.
"And then when I said I wanted to get a job he asked me to make sure I got weekdays off............so I could be with him.."

"Aaaww, that's saur cute!" Felix said, tilting his head.

"Yeah....I thought so too." I smiled.

"Well why aren't you with him today, you wanted to look for your job instead?" He asked.

"Oh no, he's just busy at work today." I said as I continued to look down at my paper.

"Oh, what does he do for work- wait! no let me guess." Felix said, putting his finger to his lip as he tried to think. "Hmm....an actor?

"No."

"A.....model?"

"Nope."

"An... Aerobics instructor??"

'No..."

"Ohh, I know! He probably owns some big engineering company, right?" Felix asked, excited he had gotten it right.

"Nope."

"What!?"

"Sorry Lix, all wrong answers." I said plainly. minho finally pulled his lips away from Felixs neck to join the conversation.

"Well then what the hell is he then?" He asked.

"He's a nurse." I admitted, looking up from my application to look at their reactions.

"Oh.." Felix said quietly. "Well... that's nice."

"Pff, what he couldn't make it as a doctor?" Minho laughed. I immediately glared in his direction, but he didn't seem to care. Felix noticed, turning to slap his boyfriends shoulder.

"Min, that's not very nice." He scolded.

"What! I mean am I wrong? a male nurse how dorky is that." Minho scoffed. I just rolled my eyes deciding to turn my attention back down to my work.

"Don't listen to him jeongin, he's just mad cause he feels like he's your body guard, we both just have really high standards for you.." Felix smiled shyly.

"I know.." I mumbled.

Though it didn't exactly feel that way. High standards? What the fuck does he know about high standards...he doesn't know whats best for me, if it was up to him I'd die alone.....he doesn't know a thing about minnie.

"You're like my little brother innie, and if you want my honest opinion maybe you should take a break from relationships all together." Minho said, leaning back before taking a sip of his drink.

See? what did I fucking say.........die alone, thats what he wants.

"That's nice you like to pretend we have some blood relation minho, but I don't need your therapy." I said coldly, still writing with my eyes down to the paper. It fell dead silent.

"Excuse me?" He said, placing down his glass. Felix looked up to him, his lips pressed together with worry.

"Uh- c'mon let's not argue-"

"You heard me, I mean you can at least hear, right?." I asked, finally looking up to see Minho's irritated and baffled expression.

"Y'know that's funny those are the specific words you chose to use, jeongin, cause if anybody here needs therapy, it's definitely you." He said darkly.

"Fuck you." I snapped, standing up and glaring down at him.

"Nah, I'll pass, I think your body count is high enough."

"Minho!" Felix gasped angerly, his brows furrowed and his jaw practically on the floor. The entirety of the other costumers and restaurant staff were looking at us now, but I couldn't care less.

"F-fuck you minho! You don't know anything about me, I-im not a slut." I yelled as I began to cry
"I-"

"Innie, calm down." Felix said, reaching for my arm. I smacked him away.

"I c-cant wait for you to see how much seungmin loves me! Then you'll see how fucking wrong you are!" I cried, before picking up my paper and turning out from the booth, trying my best to ignore all the perfect families and couples staring at me with a mix of pitiful and disgusted faces as I stomped out, practically sobbing.

/////

Hii guys, I'm back and very excited to get back to my regular schedule.

~

Who is your favorite character rn? And who's your least fav? I'd like to know ;⁠)