Kihan M: Thanks Midoriya you the best!

They both have each other high fives as Izuku wave and went different directions. The bell ringing student that class is about to start.

Izuku couldn't help but have a headache. A memory that wasn't his.

Izuku: What is that memory?

He rub his temple to get rid of the headache. While doing getting rid of his headache, not paying attention behind him, someone kick him down. Izuku quickly recover and look to see who it was, only for him to look disappointed.

 Izuku quickly recover and look to see who it was, only for him to look disappointed

Izuku: How mature Bakugou.

Katsuki Bakugou. He use to be friends with Izuku Midoriya, but after his quirk activate, he act all high and mighty because of his explosion quirk. Teacher and Students praise him for having a strong quirk. Developing an ego that make him think that he is better than everyone. He gave Izuku the nickname, "Deku", to mock him for not having a quirk.

Katsuki: It your fault that you in the way of greatness.

Izuku: All Might isn't here.

Everyone around them started to chuckle since Izuku is the only who can stand up against him without being afraid.

Katsuki: Oh you thank you soooo cute with that comeback.

Izuku: Bitch I'm adorable. *Kick him in the jewels*

Katsuki fell onto his knees, as he cursed at Izuku for doing that. Izuku look at him and walk away not knowing that Katsuki got up and running towards him.

Tokubetsu 1: MIDORIYA LOOK OUT!

Izuku immediately duck and turn to punch him in his jewels, only to be met with Katsuki palm. Before he could react, Katsuki let out an explosion at him.

Izuku only covered his face as when he been blown back and crash into the wall. His arms burnt and his back almost broken. His vision got blurry as he passed out on the ground.

[Izuku Dreamscape]

Izuku open his eyes to see in deserted area with part of machine on the ground. He couldn't move from his spot, but was calm about due to him being here before. He waited for a bit before several robot like soldier appears.