'I'm really dead now... why did I ran out while the sun came out!?'
'Why did I say that... I can't let anyone know...'
'... Why... do I know events that will happen...?'

These kinds of thoughts occupied her mind through out the day, that she didn't even notice it was night time. A crow spotted her and announced that Ubuyashiki has requested for a meeting regarding for the next upcoming event, this catches her attention and heads to the Ubuyashiki estate.

-------------------------------

Rui after the sun set, went out to search for Yuri in the area. He searched for the whole night in the area and couldn't find her, he then decided to go to the butterfly estate and search for her their. He then spots Tanjiro and decides to ask him.

"Hey, have you seen Yuri around?" Rui trying to look serious asked.
"Rui. I haven't seen your sister anywhere?" Tanjiro replied noticing the worried scent Rui emits.
"Uh... Thanks I guess..." Rui responded and left.

He then decides to go to the Ubuyashiki estate and search or ask around for her there. And spots a kakushi tending the garden.

"Masked human, have you seen Yuri?" Rui asked.
"S-she was... just with the master a w-while ago..." The kakushi a bit frightened replied.
"Where is she now?!" Rui asked more loudly.
"She- she just left!!" The kakushi more frightened and trembling replied.
"Yuri...." Rui muttered before leaving.

-------------------------------

This went on for 2 and a half months, Yuri watched over the fight in the Swordsmith Village while Rui kept on searching for her to the point that other Hashiras had to stop him because of the fright he was giving the slayers but he still continued.

-------------------------------

The Pillar training had started to select slayers who can fill the empty spots left by the late Flame Hashira, and the retired Sound Hashira. Yuri in the mean time would walk near the Ubuyashiki Estate where lies multiple wisteria plants.

'It's almost time for the final battle... But I still don't know why I know these...'
'Maybe living for 30 or more years really was enough time for me to forget...'
"sigh Why...?" Yuri mutters as the crouches down to the ground and picked up a stick.
'But one thing that really confused me is the woman in my dreams when I was human... Who is she...'
'A woman who could speak the same foreign language that I can...'
'Those odd clothes she wore...'
"Mm... I should leave before the wisteria effects me..." Yuri sighed as she threw the stick at a wisteria tree.

As Yuri stands up the stick she threw at the tree made its flowers fall off, as a gust of wind blew it in her direction covering her with the flowers. She then faints due to the flowers intoxicating ability where the kakushi of the Ubuyashiki estate found her and brought her to the butterfly estate.

-------------------------------

'Where am I?' 
"Oh! Someone's here, finally!"
"Oh... Who are you?"
"Um... gomen me no Japanese, hehehe..."
"S-sorry... Can you understand me?"
"Ah, yes yes I can! By the way you have such a cute cosplay!"
"Cosplay? Wait, who are you though?"
"Ay! Sorry, I'm Lillie short for Lilliethorne I'm from America, how about you kid?"
"I'm Yuri Ayaki from Japan, ms. Lillie"
"Lillie is just fine! We practically have the same names Yuri stands for Lily if I remember the translation correct..."
"Oh..."
"Wait, Yuri Ayaki? Isn't that Rui's last name as well... It is! So are you like a female version of Rui?"
"A female version? No, He's my big brother"
"Brother? But I don't remember there being a demon who was younger than Rui in the spider family..."
"Huh?"
"Oh, did your family make you cosplay that? Well, your cosplaying creatures in this manga and anime called 'Demon Slayer' where a boy after something bad happens to his family and his sister is turned into a demon, sets out to become a slayer and find a cure to turn his sister back into a human"
"Why... why does your rambling remind me of something?"
"Oh, I'm sorry kid... Must be boring to listen to an adult rant about something, huh?"

Suddenly a sense of danger hit Yuri as she stands away from Lillie.

"S-stay away..."
"Kid, What's wrong?"
"Don't come any closer, Lillie... "
"Something is clearly wrong with you kid-"
"I said don't come any closer"
"Ngh!! Yuri..."

Yuri with out any thought used her threads to cut Lillie, noticing what she did Yuri loosened her threads and watched as Lillie looks at herself and her wounds heal immediately.

"Lillie... I-I'm sorry..."
"I think I understand what's wrong... I remember I was in the hospital, reading the ending of the manga, suddenly everything went black and all I could hear was crying..."
"W-what..."
"Wake up... Rui's waiting..."
'Huh?'

As the figure of Lillie disappears, Yuri wakes up from her intoxication of the wisteria flowers to find Rui beside her playing with his threads. She rises from the bed and mutters something to herself.

"Lilliethrone... Manga, anime... the hospital..."

-------------------------------

Good day/noon/evening, Merry Christmas to all!!

Enjoy your time with relatives and do fun activities during this time.Stay safe during the holidays everyone!!