9. Pizza's

Elizabeth's POV:Her body, so thin, so fragile, and yet so bruised. I can't help but worry; perhaps it's woven into my genes. But I just sense that something is going on in her life, and I'm concerned, which is weird because, you know, I just met her.

"Hey, honey, I'm sorry for walking in on you; I really embarrassed myself there," I said when I saw Lucy.

"It's okay, don't worry about it," she said and looked down. "My sister's coming by, is that okay?" She nodded and sat down.

"By dinner?" She asked, and I nodded. "Tha-thats probably n-n-not a good idea," she stuttered. Why, are you afraid you'll put MK back in her old ways? You won't."MK will be fine," I stated and went to my couch. How is she so easy to read? I bet even my mom could read her.

A knock was placed, and the front door opened. Ashley and MK came in with suitcases, almost like they were moving in."Oh my lord, what are you two doing?" I groaned and put my head in my hands."You said family dinner stay over," Ashley said. "Next month." I swear to god I got to unalive them sometime soon.Lucy moved from her spot in the kitchen and limped her way away. "Lucy honey," I said and jumped up from the couch, slightly running after her.I heard small sobs from the bathroom, so I decided to walk down to my sister's again.

"We have to get her to eat today," MK spoke. She notices too. "I caught eyes with her, and she walked away," MK said sadly. I frowned, mostly due to the fact that I wasn't incorrect."You know, she has bruises all over her upper body, and she was nothing but pure bone and skin," I whispered, mostly to myself.Lucy came back down, her eyes red as a rose.

"Hey Lucy honey," I said with a warm smile. "That's Trent's hoodie," Ashley spoke with a smile. We don't really talk that much with Trent anymore since he moved away.

"Yeah, she looks so small in it," I giggled, looking at Lucy. Another knock placed on the door."Ooh food," Mary Kate said and got the door; she quickly paid and tipped before placing the boxes on the table.

She opened a box and smelled it. "Oh my god, it's from the good place." I'm so glad that MK got better; of course, she's not always like this, she has some setbacks, everyone does in these things.

"Lizza, can I, uhmm, take a bath?" Lucy asked, picking at the roots of her nails."After dinner, let's just have a nice moment, getting to learn each other," I said; she panicked a little but tried not to show it.Ashley grabbed plates and put one in front of everyone. I grabbed a slice and put it on my plate before grabbing another slice and putting it on Lucy's plate.She looked like it was a ghost.

(Lucy's POV)

I can feel their eyes; they're looking at me from every angle. The pizza is starting to look like a real nightmare. But goddamnit, it's just a pizza slice. The others were eating with their hands, I can too.I slowly began eating.

"You know Lizzie and MK really loved sleepovers when Lizzie was your age," Ashley said."Lizzie would grab her cover and go into MK's room, but I would always wake up because Lizzie shut the door so loudly, so I always jumped into bed with them," Ashley shared, earning a laugh from the others.

"Ohh yeah, and we would stick gum in Lizzie's hair when she was younger, cause we needed it for a show," Lizzie looked down shamefully."I still can't believe that I let you do it; you were terrible sisters back then, you would wrap me up and stuff," Lizzie laughed and put her head in her hand.

"Oh no, the worst was when she was with us on set on, uhmm, was it named again?" Ashley asked and looked at her twin. "Full house?" MK asked.

"That's it, Full House, oh my god, it was fantastic, Lizzie would run around ser in her little nappy butt and then just sit in the lap of John Stamos or Candace. Oh my god, remember that time she went up to Lori?" Ashley exclaimed.

"Oh my god, Lizzie was like 'you my best friend,' and they just became good friends until Stamos stole her right back," MK said laughing.

Lizzie rolled her eyes. Nobody was noticing me not eating. "Lucy, you've got to see Lizzie just hating us as a child; it's the funniest thing," MK said with a huge grin."Oh my god, remember when mom brought me to set on Double Double Toil and Trouble, and I got so scared from watching the monitor that I ruined a whole day of filming?" Lizzie asked her sisters, who just laughed even more.I cut up a piece into real fine pieces and hid it under the rest of the slice.

"Poor you, you were so scared of Cloris Leachman," MK whimpered. They all laughed loudly.It's hurting my ears at this point. I stood up, but it silenced the whole table.Lizzie grabbed a clean knife and fork from the table and lifted the slice. Damnit', she knows that trick.

"Good try, honey, now sit down and eat something," intimidating and scary works for me.I sat down and grabbed the fork, stabbing it into one of the pieces. I gently looked up and saw MK.

She was looking at me while eating; well, at least she isn't affected by me."Do you do any sports?" Ashley asked me.MK gently nudged her twin in the arm with her elbow. I silently chewed the small amount of food in my mouth.

"She does motocross; I was with Rose today and saw it, she was awesome," Lizzie looked down at my legs.

They had been squished under the two beasts. My ankle is probably sprained, but that's it. Really, the longer we get into this day, the less it hurts. Just my ankles which are real bad."How was the pizza?"

Wait, have I eaten a whole slice? Damnit', I did."It's just pizza," I spoke and stood up, starting to leave. "Hey Lucy, sit down. We have so many stories to tell you."

A small grin spread across MK's face. She knows that I know that she knows."Can't it wait, I really, really need to pee." Come on, lie better, I know you can, Lucy."No," Ashley answered with a fake smile; she patted to the spot in between MK and her.

_________________________________________________________

A/n: okayyyy, question of the day. If you could choose any skill or ability to instantly master, what would it be and why?