Chapter 10: Broken Revenge

Start from the beginning

Bonnie’s POV

“AAAAAHHHH!!!” a scream echoes through my dream, jolting me awake. “MOON! NOOO…! PLEASE, STOP!” I hear Sun shriek from somewhere in the daycare. My mind races. Oh no… i- is Moon rapeing Sun…, my eyes widen with fear. “Oh I’m gonna rip that little shit a new one,” I growl quietly under my breath. I jump out of bed, “STOP!~ please, just stop…” I hear Sun cry, as I run to the door. “Please… you~ you can have me. Please just- just leave him alone. I~ I don’t care what you do to me, but please… stop hurting my Moon…” Sun whimpers.
Wait! What?! Why is Sun trying to protect Moon, isn’t he- isn’t he raping him? I think as I rush out the door and down the stairs (yes there are stairs leading up to Sun and Moon’s room, they are there for the purposes of staff if they need to get up there). I try to find Sun and Moon, but when I do, I don’t see what I was expecting. I see Moon, completely torn apart and shattered on the ground. Then I see Monty, who had many scratches and small holes with wires hanging out, scattered around his body. Monty was biting and sucking on Sun’s neck. Sun was tied up in his bungee cord, suspended off the ground. He was crying, but not fighting back. “I-I-I-I’m-m-m s-s-s-sorr-ry-y-y S-S-Sunn-n-n-y-y… I-I-I tr-tr-tried-ed-ed…” Moon whispered, his voice glitching as his dismantled body shut down. Sun cries even harder, his tears making a small puddle beneath him and his sunrays completely retracted. “HA HA! No one can save you now Sunny…” Monty growls sexually. Wait, so Moon wasn’t rapeing Sun after all. He- he was… protecting him… from Monty…
My mind and body fill with blind rage. I sprint towards Monty at top speed. I Falcon Punch him in the gut with all the force of an exploding star. My fist rams straight through his body, creating a giant hole. “B- Bonnie!” Sun yelps. I turn to face Sun. “It’s ok, I’m here now Sunshine. I won’t let this fucker destroy you and dump you in the sewers like he did to me!” I hiss, gritting my teeth. I turn back to Monty. “Monty, you destroyed me, and took my place in the band out of jealousy… and now, I’m gonna take it back. Not out of hate, not out of jealousy or revenge, but to protect the ones I love and care about. So they don’t have to suffer the same fate I have endured for 2 fucking years!” I yell aggressively, my voice echoing throughout the daycare as I stand over Monty.
I kneel down, putting my knee on Monty’s neck and thrust my fist into the new hole in his stomach. I tear out wires and bits of his endo-skeleton. Monty begs and pleads for me to stop, but I ignore him. “I won’t stop Monty, not until I’ve made sure you can’t hurt anyone else, and that’s a promise,” I growl into his ear. I keep going until Monty’s body stops twitching and fighting back. Then I rip his memory chip from his head and shatter it, just like he shattered Moon’s arms.
Once I’m sure I’ve decommissioned Monty for good, I untangle Sun, who curls up into a horrified, sobbing, ball on the floor. I pick Sun up and hold him, glancing over at Moon’s disembodied head that was just a short distance away. “It’s ok Sunshine I’m here for you, Monty can’t hurt you anymore,” I say in a calming voice, hugging him close and I press my forehead against his. I carry Sun up the stairs to my temporary room, place him on the bed, and pull a blanket over him. I crawl into the bed, curling myself around Sun protectively. I blush slightly as I did so, but I wasn’t sure why.
Sun was still sobbing heavily, “Shhh… it’s ok Sunshine, you don’t need to cry. You can sleep if you want. It’s ok, I’ll protect you. I’ll protect you, even at the cost of my own life,” I say in a calming tone. Sun presses himself against my body, making me blush even more. “Oh, Sun, what- what are you doing?” I ask in a whisper, but Sun was already asleep and probably didn’t know he was doing that. Instinctively, I put my arm around him. I stay awake all night, watching the door and enjoying the cuddles.

(Time skip the them next morning)

I carefully get out of bed so I don’t wake Sun. I stand there for a few seconds, looking down at him, poor thing… I leave the room and close the door. I lean against the balcony railing and look down at the decommissioned animatronics on the ground below. I should probably go find officer Sora. She might be able to help put Moon back together. After all, she did help Freddy and Gregory to repair me,  I remind myself as I walk down the stairs. I start making my way to the door when all of a sudden, it bursts open, revealing a very angry and concerned looking, officer Sora. She scans the daycare and spots me over by Moon and Monty. Or at least, what was left of them…
Sora marches over to me and the destroyed animatronics. “I was reviewing last night’s security footage from the daycare and…” she inhaled, “WHAT! THE FUCK! HAPPENED HERE!” Sora yelled, gesturing at Moon and Monty. She looked traumatized, her eyes wide. “I- I- I- I can explain! It- it- it- it’s not what it looks like!” I stutter. Sora looks at me expectantly, “Go on then..” she says, pushing me to talk.
I explain what happened, recounting everything in great detail, starting with what Monty had done to Sun and I in the past, making sure to leave out the part about Sun and Moon dating. “Oh- oh my god…” Sora gasps, looking back and forth from me to Monty’s mangled body in horror. “I- I can’t believe Monty actually did that…” she says shakily.
Just then, Sun comes down the stairs stretching and yawning. “UUhhHGgg… What a horrible nightmare. I was tangled up in my bungee cord, Monty was there and- and- and- and-! MOONY NOO!” Sun saw Moon on the floor and ran over. “Oh no! oh no no no no no no… it wasn’t a dream…” Sun whined, his voice drifting as he began to cry once again. He threw himself down next to Moon’s body, hyperventilating. “HngH hNGh HNgh HNGH- HHHNNAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!! GOD FUCKING DAMNIIIITTT!!!” Sun shrieks in despair. Woah… I’ve never heard Sun swear before…
“We- wewewe- we can- we can fix him right? RIGHT!?” Sun shouts, panicking and starts trying to put Moon back together, gathering up his parts. I put my hand on his shoulder but he promptly smacks it away. What Sun had managed to build, fell apart. Sun cries harder and runs up to Moon’s room, cradling Moon’s detached head in his arms. He was crying harder than I’ve ever heard him cry before. I turn to Sora, her face was filled with shock. “Can- can we fix him?” I ask, praying that Moon could be fixed, for Sun’s sake, “I don’t think Sun can handle losing Moon right now.”
“Well, I don’t think that their bodies can be fixed, I'm afraid. But I think we can build new models for them, that is, if their memory chips are still intact,” Sora responded. I knew breaking Monty’s memory chip was the right choice, I don’t want him to be rebuilt. I start looking for Moon’s memory chip in the wreckage and Sora looks for Monty’s. “I found it, Moon’s chip, It’s perfectly intact!” I exclaim, my voice filling with hope. “That’s great! But Monty’s chip is completely shattered,” Sora responds.

Holy shit that was a long one, 2448 words!