• 𝟏𝟑 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐭 𝟑 •

Start from the beginning

"Hey ! Hey! At least let me kill that woman!" That bald curse user raised his axe, "I ain't gonna stand your hollow bones and cracked knees!"

Gakuganji brought out his guitar and it seemed like he already had a rockstar shirt inside his old traditional clothes.

"Why don't you kill me and find out?"

_________

Megumi and Noritoshi stood like a statue in their spots. Awhile ago they were busy with fighting each other and exchanging each other's morals on Sukuna's vessel. But it stopped in front of the opening area surrounded by more old style buildings. As they were wondering what those roots were which emerged through the ground and were hovering over one of buildings and coming right at them.

Few secs later Megumi spotted Toge who was running on the top of the building and looking down at both Megumi and Noritoshi.

"Inumaki senpai?"

Toge turned his head towards their director and spoke "RUN A-WAY!"

Toge's cursed technique hit in their ears as their body moved on it's own running away before those roots crushed on the ground making a huge hole in those nicely arranged tiles.

They ran down the way into more opening area as Hanami's roots chased them down before stopping in the entrance of that one place.

Megumi , Toge and Noritoshi both stopped to catch their breath a little.

"Come on get going already! I dunno what their objective is but if one of us dies then we'll lose"

"Kelp. Kelp!"

"What a cursed spirit is doing here?" Noritoshi clenched his eyebrows, "and whose tobari is that?"

"This probably comes from who ever is working with that cursed spirit"

"Huh? You know something?"

"I think it's the unregistered special grade that attacked Gojo sensei earlier. It resembles drawing from that guy. "

"Tuna Mayo!" Inumaki made a call sign with his right hand.

"You're right , let's call Gojo sensei." Megumi brought out his phone and dialed Satoru's number.

"Wait a minute. You can understand what he's saying?" Noritoshi was confused about it. I mean imagine a guy speaking in rice ball ingredients and someone else is able to understand him without any questions - Megumi is epic lmao.

"Does that matter right now? We need find Gojo sensei it might apply domain expansion on us and...."

Suddenly Hanami slapped the phone away from Megumi's hand and it fell on the ground and broke. It was surprising that few secs ago Hanami was few meters away from them but with an blink of an eye, she [ Idk about Hanami's gender, I'll just call her she because the voice actor was of an woman. ] was right behind Megumi.

"Don't move!" Toge shouted and his cursed technique was able to hold Hanami for few secs as they ran away again.

"ꙅToq iT ꟻooliꙅH ↄHilbᴙɘᴎ !"

"What!!!! I can't understand what it's saying buy I can understand it in my mind! This is creepy!" Megumi thought, "This is creepy!"

Noritoshi and Toge heard it too. Hanami's speech is something you don't understand in your ears but you sure understand it in your mind.

"All i wAᴎT iꙅ To qᴙoTɘↄT THiꙅ woᴙld! " Hanami walked towards them.

"It's just a curse! Ignore it!"