He tilted his head, should've seen that coming.

"Okay... So, Scott's a werewolf. He got bit a few months ago when we were looking for a dead body. It was actually by Der-"

"Woah woah woah. Dead body? Who's dead body? Why were you looking for it?"

Stiles licked his lips, thinking whether it was best to tell the whole truth or not.

"Derek's sister. Anyway, as I was saying, Scott got bit by Derek's uncl-"

"Derek had a sister?"

"Levi, if you keep interrupting me we won't get out of this car until the next full moon!" Instantly, the boy sunk down in his seat, feeling the frustration and annoyance radiating off of him. "Sorry. Sorry, I just- anyway, Derek's uncle was in a coma, or we thought so, and bit Scott so he could get more power, or something. Allison's family are werewolf hunters. And her psycho aunt burned down Derek's house with all his family inside it years ago.

"So then she came back and there was this whole thing about that. Then she kidnapped Derek, and the alpha tried to kill me. Scott went to save him, I don't even know what happened there. Then there was the school dance. I went with Lydia, but she was still with Jackson at the time. Or wasn't. But she was still into him, I guess. She went looking for him, then the alpha bit her. She was in the hospital. Then Allison and her dad came raiding the Hale house, the alpha killed her psycho aunt, then Derek killed the alpha which meant now he's the alpha.

"Then that's when you arrived. Derek probably bit Jackson, who is now the Kanima? Yeah. It's killed some people. Oh and Allison's grandad came home for the aunt's funeral, and is just about as psycho as she was. And Derek's been turning teenagers since he got the red glowing eyes. And.... That's about it."

Levi sat there.

His skin pale but what's new there?

He chewed on the inside of his cheek, eyes trained on the house in front of him.

"Are you gonna say something? Cause I can just keep talking for days so unless you say som-"

"Sorry. I was just taking it in. Uhm, yeah. That's-that's a lot."

Stiles grinned for a second.

He noticed the way the moonlight shone in his emerald eyes. And bounced off his pale skin. Streaks of his brown hair looked almost blond.

He almost looked godly.

Upon realising the thoughts he was having, his smile dropped quickly.

Luckily for him, Levi was too busy staring at the empty space in front of him he didn't notice.

"So... Empath? I didn't know they existed."

The paler boy glanced over, already feeling the interest from him.

"Yep."

What else was he gonna say?

"What can you do?"

Loaded question.

Did he want to reveal it?

Could this boy be trusted?

He did tell him everything about their own lives.

But-

No.

He deserved to know.

"Uhm. I can like, know what others feel. I guess."

Stiles' eye twitched.

"Is that it?"

Levi sighed.

"Sometimes I can feel what they feel too. But it's like I can't control it. Only when it's like really strong, like fear, you know?" Stiles nodded in acknowledgement. "And half the time, I smell it. Like different scents are different emotions. And it's shit. Being connected to everyone all the time."